Pulling up your posts from title page?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

But you aren't automatically subscribed to a thread just by making a post, and there is no direct way to make one click to your profile.

Right now, I scroll to the bottom of the main page to "Current Active users", and click my ID, then go to my posts. Just seeing if there was a different way. On other site(s), you have a "my posts" and "my topics" option on the main bar.

But you aren't automatically subscribed to a thread just by making a post, and there is no direct way to make one click to your profile.

Right now, I scroll to the bottom of the main page to "Current Active users", and click my ID, then go to my posts. Just seeing if there was a different way. On other site(s), you have a "my posts" and "my topics" option on the main bar.
I have mine set up to automatically subscribe me when I make a post.

If you want this, follow these instructions...

1 - Click on "User CP"
2 - On the new page, on the left side about 2/3 of the way down, click on "Edit Options", under settings and options.
3 - On the new page, under the heading "Messaging & Notification " you can change your "Default Thread Subscription Mode". You can change it to whatever you want.

Hope this helps