Purchased Collection All For Sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003 Sweet Spot Patches #PM1 Pedro Martinez (Red Sox)...$1.50
2004 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Jersey Copper #HK/AP Albert Pujols Jersey...$5.00
2006 Artifacts Awesome Artifacts Jersey #AA-CH Chris Carpenter (Cardinals) Jersey, serial numbered 45/45...$4.00
2006 UD Special F/X Materials #SM-KG Ken Griffey Jr. Jersey (Reds)...$5.00
2006 Upper Deck Epic Materials Orange #EM-AP1 Albert Pujols (Cardinals) Jersey, serial numbered 143/162...$8.00
2006 Upper Deck Ovation Apparel #OA-AP Albert Pujols (Cardinals) Jersey...$5.00

I'll take these if available. LMK. Thanks.

Tom

Go ahead and post up the following card and I will mail out well concea;ed cash. PWE is fine for delivery.

2000 Fleer Showcase #134 Andy Thompson (Blue Jays), serial numbered 1687/2000...$0.50

i am interested in some . . .

i am interested in the gus of rice, brock, seaver, brett, joe morgan. will you shoot me a price please and let me know if you still have them all?

plmk

thnx!

Sinocc...I still have all of the cards that are listed in the thread and the prices next to them are the asking prices. PLMK which specific cards you are interested in. If you buy a bunch I can give you a better deal.

Thanks,
Mike

i need these . . .

the gus of Jim Rice, Lou Brock, Joe Morgan and George Brett please!

plmk

thnx!

Sinocc...I still have all of the cards that are listed in the thread and the prices next to them are the asking prices. PLMK which specific cards you are interested in. If you buy a bunch I can give you a better deal.

Thanks,
Mike

Ill take these two if you can do $16 paypal?

2003 Upper Deck Game Face #169 Albert Pujols (Cardinals)...$4.00
2005 Topps Pristine Uncirculated Bronze #75 Albert Pujols (Cardinals), serial numbered 46/375...$15.00