Putting together the 2022 Stadium Club Red Foil Set This Year- Please keep me in mind!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brettfan

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

With 2022 Stadium Club releasing tomorrow (12/2/22), please think of me when you pull those red foils. I'm going to be attempting to complete the set. I realize that pricing won't be out for awhile but I think we can go on past years' pricing on vets and stars, rookies we'll have to figure out together.

I would love to trade for these.

I have a massive tradelist here~

https://thebenchtrading.com/threads...xes-d-sps-inserts-refs-autos-g-ud-etc.478823/

My case of 2022 Stadium Club is due to arrive on Saturday so if you're looking for anything from that please let me know.

This is my favorite set every year. I've had this case on preorder for a very long time (the original release date was sometime in June or July). With the crazy pricing on boxes this year, besides two boxes of 2022 Gypsy Queen this was my splurge of the year.

Hope you can help me out,
Melissa