Question about Topps replacement policy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joebing

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Okay, so I picked up a $9.99 hanger box of 2013 Update at Wal-Mart tonight. Nice box, except...

12 cards had REALLY off center stamping, in some cases two names were visible. Picture and rear are centered.

My question is: What is Topps official policy on replacements for these? I know their customer service is horrible, but I really want to finish off Update before Heritage is released. I know I need my UPC and receipt, but do I have to send them the ENTIRE contents of the box? I picked up a bunch I needed and a Gold Luke Putkonen for my Tigers set...

In the past all I ever sent in we're the damaged cards.

One thing to be aware of is that those cards are last year and it is possible that Topps will not have the same ones to swap.

I know. I figure it's 12 cards, so 1 pack. They can send me any pack they have in stock, even 2011 Heritage. I would just like to at least get what I paid for. Thankfully the Yasiel Puig wasn't messed up.

Thanks everyone!