Question for Non-Sports collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have a 2003 Score Dragon Ball GT Pan's Right Blast Energy card on bottom right corner on the back says 1 of 1 pan what does 1 of 1 pan mean do i have a 1/1 ? any help is appreciated.

My kids were big-time players of DBZ (one of them won the national championship one year and another one won the Grand Kai championship another year.) I'll ask them about the card. As far as I know, the only 1/1 cards were awarded as prizes in tournaments.

This card was a common preview card from the "Kid Buu Saga" expansion for the "Baby Saga" expansion of the card game. The "X of Y" text was a collector's feature the game used to signify how many cards in that release featured that character (Pan in this case.) Because it was from a small preview subset, there was only the one card featuring Pan and, thus, read "1 of 1." As far as value goes, it is a common card and not worth much.