Question for sending baseballs TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet86

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was thinking about send a ball to most of the 1969 Mets who sign ttm.
Has anyone here had success sending the same ball to multiple players and having success in doing so?

Here is the roster from 1969 - I know the big names I can obtain at shows, etc., Players listed in bold I've already had success with via TTM

Pitchers

Don Cardwell - DECEASED
Jack DiLauro
Danny Frisella - DECEASED
Gary Gentry
Jesse Hudson
Al Jackson
Bob Johnson
Cal Koonce - DECEASED
Jerry Koosman
Jim McAndrew
Tug McGraw - DECEASED
Les Rohr
Nolan Ryan - SHOW/FOUNDATION
Tom Seaver - SHOW
Ron Taylor

Catchers

Duffy Dyer
Jerry Grote
J. C. Martin

Infielders

Ken Boswell
Ed Charles

Donn Clendenon - DECEASED
Kevin Collins
Wayne Garrett
Bud Harrelson
Bob Heise
Ed Kranepool
Bobby Pfeil
Al Weis

Outfielders

Tommie Agee - DECEASED
Rod Gaspar
Jim Gosger

Cleon Jones - SHOW
Amos Otis
Art Shamsky - SHOW
Ron Swoboda

Looking for some opinions - Thanks!

from what i have read(not my own experience) people with projects like this, will frequently contact the player via letter/email/phone first to ask permission and help ensure a return before sending the actual ball.

just what i have read on other sites...
good luck!!

I'd start with whoever you want on the SS (Ryan I'm guessing) and work your way from there. When I'm not at school, Gosger is a 25 min drive (w/ traffic included) across town and would be willing to work something out if you decide to pursue this.

i agree with tigsfan, one project a guy was doing involved ryan and the 7 different catchers that had caught no-hitters from him. he started with ryan sweet spot and some inscription(7 no-hitters) and then went around and contacted the catchers one by one before he sent the ball off to each one...

a friend of mine suggested the safest bet would be to send to Ryan via his foundation, so i could get him on the ss....then go from there....thanks for the input guys