Question: Order "home made" cards online?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone make their own custome cards and get them printed anywhere on CARD STOCK? I have created a generic Pirates Sweet Spot card which I'd like to get several printed on card stock. I usually get them on matted photo paper but am unsure where to get the card stock printed at. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Obed

Any professional printing place should be able to do that for you. Office Max, Kinko's...places like that. They will print almost anything for you on any kind of paper they have.

Any printing place should be able to help you out on that, however, if you have any logo's that are trademarked they will may not.

Best of luck - Chris

Just getting card stock can be super spendy. and it all depends on the weight that your printer uses that can make the difference. i print and make my own cards for a couple area summer league teams and i use regualr no lined 3x5 cards, desiging the front and reverse to make a card is super easy. and takes practive but i would see what your local in town printers would charge for them. and make sure they will be cutting them to size too. because if you dont have a large format cutter they can get damaged easily.