QUICK SALE: Craig Kimbrel Bobblehead: New in Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeefan1988

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
As you can see from the scan below, the box isn't in the greatest condition since it poured the night they were giving these away, but the bobblehead is still in mint condition and has never been removed from the box. Looking for $10-$15 dlvd on this. I accept both paypal, and hidden cash.

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I collect bobbleheads, so if it's still available for $10 LMK. I will send a check your way. Or, if you want to trade straight up, I have a copy of Marty Appel's book, "Pinstripe Empire," a history of the Yanks written by the team's former PR guy (and also a PR guy for Topps). that retails for $28. Check it out on amazon.com

LMK what you'd like to do.

Bob

As you can see from the scan below, the box isn't in the greatest condition since it poured the night they were giving these away, but the bobblehead is still in mint condition and has never been removed from the box. Looking for $10-$15 dlvd on this. I accept both paypal, and hidden cash.

get-attachmentaspx.jpg