Quinton Patton Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QP1149ERS

Prospect
Hello everyone, I am collecting Quinton Patton. I started my 1st ever Rainbow which I completed in July. I built the Topps Chrome Rainbow. I would like to start with the Bowman, Bowman Foil, and Topps Platinum. This is a big taking for me, but it will be fun to complete. I would love to super collect Quinton Patton, so any help I can get will be awsome. I go by Book Value, Not Sell Value when it comes to trading. I am not buying, so please keep that in mind if you reply. When I am able to buy, I will be glad to let you know. For the right deals, I will do Game-Used and Auto's. Feel free to check my Bucket, and hopefully get some deals real soon. Happy Trading...

I have these if you're interested :
2013 Bowman Base Set #131 Quinton Patton
2013 Panini Prizm HRX Video Cards #16 Quinton Patton
2013 Topps Chrome 1969 #30 Quinton Patton
looking for Antone Exum,Kyle Fuller,Logan Thomas...but will consider anything VaTech

Last edited:
Geno was a great player,but for West Virginia...I do have a list of VaTech players on my website under my signature if you want to try to hit on a few