Raleigh/Durham Area - Interested in 100,000+ commons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I figured I'd post here before posting on Craigslist.

I have over 100,000+ commons from the mid-80s to the mid-90s available. They cards are pretty much from 1986-1996 from the major brands, with a good deal of oddballs too. Roughly 80% Baseball and 20% Basketball/Football/Hockey. There are about 1,000 off-condition Football cards from the 1970s to mid-1980s. Some of the Hockey cards were from the late 90s and early 2000s as well. A perfect lot for set builders, TTM/IPers, team builders, or someone looking to go through thousands of cards.

I'm primarily looking to sell for the best offer, but will consider trades for cards or other items. Trade/sale combos may also work.

You must be in the Raleigh/Durham area, or at least willing to come to RDU area. I live in Holly Springs, southwest of Raleigh.

Please let me know if youre interested, or have any questions about the lot. LMK and we'll work something out. Thanks!

Scobes :cool:

P.S. I also have some non-sports cards and complete sets (which I'll make a post about soon) that we can add to the deal if interested.

EDIT: Posted on Craigslist today - here is the link!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/clt/3771810972.html

Last edited:
I remember when my father passed I had roughly 800k~ million cards in a shed I had built to hold his belongings. Ended up selling just the cards alone for roughly $1400. Real low but they were mainly 1990~2000 and 90+ percent commons and I went through them all making sure there wasn't any nice autos I didn't know about etc. I also live in Maine so the offer was low and I needed them out ASAP so I took it. I tried calling everyone around to see if they'd take the cards or look at them but there weren't any shops big enough they said. Most thought I was kidding lol. Anyway I know it can be hard to sell mass quantities and just wanted to share a quick story. Good luck!

Thanks for the story! These are the cards that I've been collecting since my childhood. I really just want to move then out and get a little something in return.

Scobes