Rams-Niners Contest!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
For years I was the only SF 49ers fan in the Chicagoland area! Now I live in Rams country, and these two teams are meeting on November 2nd.

So, tell me the total number of points San Francisco will score, and I will send a Niners card pack to you with a few I think you will enjoy! Closest or exactly right guess takes it!

Also, tell me the total number of points the Rams will score, and I will send the exact or closest guesser a Rams card set guaranteed to be a winner!

So, it is possible for the same person to win both sets, but not automatic! Contest closes after the game on the 2nd! Ties will be determined by random selection (ie names in a hat!)

Minimum 5 bench points to play, one guess per member.

Enjoy, God bless!

Kevin Mc

Well, the Boring Bowl it was, 13-10 sounds more like a junior high basketball score than an NFL score, but we do have two winners!

gwynnfan was closest to SF's score with a guess of 21!

Katester and David K were both within three (over and under) of the Rams' 13, so I picked names from a hat, and David K took it!
David K was closest to STL's score with a guess of 10!

I will post these up, if you will confirm, I will mail ASAP! Thanks to everyone for playing!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.