Random Inserts FT/FS...McGwire, Bonds, Ripken ect!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can you use yellow prospects from 2015? found these:
2, 68, 70

Chrome (regular)
#87 Jorge Mateo

Farm Finest Mini
Henry Owens

Im interested in
1999 Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion #170 Cal Ripken Jr. ($8)
2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Flag Back #329 Michael Wacha /25 (n/a)
2015 Panini Prizm Prizms Orange #148 Yadier Molina /60 ($8)

Let me know what you need for them.

Any chance I could get these from you?

2002 Sweet Spot Classics Tony Gwynn Bat ($15)
2008 Stadium Club Jonathan Van Every Autograph ($10)

Im putting an estimate BV on the Wacha $15 or so. PLMK!

Robbie

It is quite the interesting item, Here's a link to an eBay auction of the same card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-Topps-...led-Package-/291538523069?hash=item43e10cd3bd

Its basically a bronze replica of his 1985 Topps card. The one I have is still in its original factory sealed packaging. Beckett doesnt have a BV for it, but I'd put it somewhere around the $10-$15 range. If your buying, $5 paypal and its yours. Trading, i'd be willing to look through lists!

Robbie

It is quite the interesting item, Here's a link to an eBay auction of the same card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-Topps-...led-Package-/291538523069?hash=item43e10cd3bd

Its basically a bronze replica of his 1985 Topps card. The one I have is still in its original factory sealed packaging. Beckett doesnt have a BV for it, but I'd put it somewhere around the $10-$15 range. If your buying, $5 paypal and its yours. Trading, i'd be willing to look through lists!

Robbie

I would be interested in trading depending on what you want from me. Its intriguing but definitely not a "must have". When I typed it in eBay, the first result came up $2.99 so I'm not going to crazy about it. Thanks. If you want to check out my traders, the link is in my sig.

Thanks