Random things FT - Vintage Watches, Jewelry, and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackson0114

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have the following FT for FB cards. Basically just a bunch of stuff Ive accumulated over the years gutting and remodeling homes, garage sales, attic finds, etc. Detailed photos and scans available upon request.

1926 Waltham Pocket Watch - 14K Gold Filled (Serial # dates it back to that year, give or take a year or so) It is not working at the moment, but it is in really good condition.

Mid 20's Gruen Ladies Watch - Very high end piece of work. Working condition, just has to be wound up.

1950's Era Boy Scouts of America Hat in great condition.

1950's era Cub Scout pin

Civil War Scoville Co. Button - Union Calvary cuff button - Beautiful condition

2 Old early 1900 thimbles - One is very ornate with with flower designs and says Silver inside. The other has no markings

1950's Boy Scout Neckerchief Slide

Coin with Square hole from mid 1700's China (Chien-Lung period, dating it to between 1736 and 1796.)

1859 Canadian One Cent Piece

Lot of 24 Various old pen quills

Lot of 4 World War 2 Era Pins (Rectangle one is sterling silver - "Son in Service" pin)

2 Old dice

Huge lot of roughly 800-1000 old stamps. I know nothing about these, and to be honest, I hate stamps! lol

3 Old cuff links (All silver I believe)