Randy "Fred" Marsh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PogoCards

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Received this return in today's mail. Apparently, I mistakenly wrote Fred Marsh on the envelope I sent him, instead of Randy Marsh and was "called out on the play", so to speak. What would have made this perfect is if he signed one as "Fred" and the other as "Randy". I think his ******* got in a bunch.

scan0001-1.jpg

congrats... you can't really blame the guy.. i mean if i got mail that said Jim instead of Brad on it I would probably just toss it..

I thought I was the only guy with luck like that LOL! Oh well, it's one to refer to when you tell stories about your ttm's!

Two questions I always wanted to ask someone:

1) How does it feel to be so stupid?

2) How does it feel to be perfect? ( We should ask Fred Marsh, I mean Ray Marsh, I mean Randy Marsh)

It's like I said it on another site, it seems like he thinks that I did it on purpose. I certainly did not. He might also wonder why I would send a request to him when I don't even know who he is. I know who he is as I have followed baseball since I was a kid, however, maybe I had just sent a request to Fred Dwyer, or something, and had "Fred" on the brain. Also, there are times when I am working on my requests at three in the morning, so mistakes happen. I guess it was just not the response that I would have expected.

It could have been worse you could have called him Sandy Marsh! At least now every time you look at that card you'll laugh.