Rangers V. A's and RoughRiders V. Rock Hounds

elmesero5

4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I just got back from the games this weekend. I went to the Rangers and A's game on saturday and made an absolute killing on the A's, but unfortunately I was the only one killing the A's...Then on Sunday I went to Frisco for the Riders and RockHounds game and was fortunate enough to catch some rehabbing Rangers down there. Lots of thanx are due to my buddy, CW to helping me out with some autos as well. Here is the haul:

Brett Anderson

Andrew Bailey

Kennard Bibbs (from CW)

Andres Blanco (The final Ranger that has been on the team all year that I hadn't got finally stopped and signed for me yestersay. So stoked! :D)

Jerry Blevins

Boof Bonser

Craig Breslow

Trevor Cahill

Jorge Cortes (from CW)

Jose Duran and Jason Fernandez (from CW)

Mike Gallego

Brennan Garr

Jonathon Greene

Cristian Guzman (On rehab in Frisco. Signed everything everyone handed him. Nice guy. Hope he starts doing better.)

Butch Henry (from CW)

Ian Kinsler (Also on rehab in Frisco. Stopped and signed for everyone who wanted him. I wish it would be more like that when he finds his way back to Arlington but that is just wishful thinking. Lol. :p )

Kevin Kouzmanoff

Alexi Ogando

Renny Osuna

Ryan Patterson and Carlos Rivera (from CW)

Cliff Pennington

Henry Rodriguez

Kurt Suzuki

Kevin Thompson (from CW)

Michael Wuertz

Brad Ziegler

Here are some pictures of the rehab guys signing:

Ian Kinsler

Cristian Guzman

Thanx again to Chris for all of the help that you always give me. I really appreciate it.

I also got Engel Beltre 3/3 (Bowman, Bowman Chome, and TriStar) but for some reason I didn't get a picture of those...

Thanx for looking!
Arron

wmhc28413

5.00 star(s)
wow man you did do a killing, congrats on the great pick ups!!! whats up with riveras sig its like one line with #55 next to it...

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Nice dude, they need to get hurt more often if they sign better in Frisco! :D Haha jk. I hate that we lost 2 out of 3 to the A's, but at least we have an easy series in Kansas City coming up, and Cruz comes back tonight! :)