Rangers v. Rays and A 6/6 Week!

elmesero5

4.70 star(s)
Hey guys!
Went to Rangers final 3 home games this year against the Rays this weekend and made a haul. This is gonna be a long post with lots of pictures FYI.

Lance Cormier

Omar Vizquel stopped at the tunnel and passed these out

Nelson Cruz

Matt Garza and some certified I pulled froma grab bag at the card shop near the Ballpark

Evan Longoria for my SP Legendary Cuts set

David Price for my set

Andy Sonnanstine and C.J. Wilson

Todd Greene

Gabe Gross

Matt Harrison

Akinori Iwamura

Mike Maddux

Kevin Millwood

and Jeff Niemann

And when I got home my brother had pulled a succes from the mailbox for me and it was Gabe Kapler 2/3 c/o Rays in 19 days (one is personalized 2 me)

So that made at least one success everyday this week until Saturday when he called and told me that I hadn't gotten anything :( and my bid for a 6/6 week was trashed on the last day. But when I got home I just happened to reach in the mailbox and pull out 2 successes that he had missed from Saturday!!!!! So I got my sweep of the week :D BTW he is so fired from getting my mail. Lol.

Whitey Herzog 1/1 c/o Home in about 2 weeks

and Kendry Morales 2/2 c/o Angels in about 3 weeks

Great week for me and way to send this home season out with a bang.
Thanks for looking!

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
Just curious, but what was Todd Greene doing there? What team was he with? Is he a coach now? Always liked him as a player, so wondered what he is doing now-
Thanks & congrats on the Auto's!! I used to stand outside the tunnel and get autos there- great place to graph!
Mike

elmesero5

4.70 star(s)
Todd Greene is a coach with the Rays now. He walked out of the tunnel after the game and signed both of those cards for me. He signed over the dugout too but I didn't get him then. The funny thing is those two I got this weekend are more than the amount of times I got him the whole time he was playing here. Lol.

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
Todd Greene is a coach with the Rays now. He walked out of the tunnel after the game and signed both of those cards for me. He signed over the dugout too but I didn't get him then. The funny thing is those two I got this weekend are more than the amount of times I got him the whole time he was playing here. Lol.

Thats cool- Thanks for the Info.!