Rate My Redemption Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VintageHeros

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I had an outstanding redemption at Upper Deck for over 2 years...today the sent a replacement...

I should have received a 2009 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Triple Signatures #/17 Brooks Robinson/Nick Markakis/Jim Palmer instead, Upper Deck sent these two cards:

20120629001.png

2006 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Ensemble Signatures #/50 Kruk/Hrbek/Powell BV$50
2007 SP Authentic Chirography Dual #/175 Miller/Lincecum BV $100

Any opinions on this? Even though I already have Brooks and Palmer autos in my collection I would prefer other HOFers over non-HOFers in a replacement situation. Plus, having a multi-player card with players from the same team might be easier to trade. However, a rookie-year Lincecum auto is nothing to snub at. All said and done I think I came out a little ahead. I am just glad something finally arrived!

Id say you did ok. Id rather have the original (mainly for the Robinson and Palmer) but id take these too.

If Lincecum bounces back you made out pretty well - the triple is not as sweet as your original card, so I guess the Lincecum was to make up for it.

I'd be happy with what you got myself. I have everyone you listed or got except Lincecum, so that would be a nice add unexpected to my collection.

I got burned hard by Fleer on redemptions and am still a bit bitter about redemptions in general.

Very nice! I'm going to have to contact Panini in the morning because I'm supposed to be receiving a Jim Brown relic/auto. But the rumor is, he's not signing :(