RCs, RC Parallels, AU FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad, if you still need a 2018 Topps Update US104 Soto, I would do a PWE swap for this one:
Degrom 2014 Topps Heritage High Number #H549 (touched UR and LL corner - will trade at 1/2 BV)

PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

Brad, if you still need a 2018 Topps Update US104 Soto, I would do a PWE swap for this one:
Degrom 2014 Topps Heritage High Number #H549 (touched UR and LL corner - will trade at 1/2 BV)

PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

Thanks but I will pass

edman, Tommy 2019 Topps Update #us84 If you do small trades using pwe...I could use this one and I have 2020 Allen & Ginter chrome mini of Juan Soto Nationals. Let me know. Happy Holidays, David

edman, Tommy 2019 Topps Update #us84 If you do small trades using pwe...I could use this one and I have 2020 Allen & Ginter chrome mini of Juan Soto Nationals. Let me know. Happy Holidays, David

Happy holidays DK. That trade works for me. Please post.
Also have you had troubles with PWEs in California? We have had some issues receiving PWEs in Alabama.

Happy holidays DK. That trade works for me. Please post.
Also have you had troubles with PWEs in California? We have had some issues receiving PWEs in Alabama.
In the state its about normal .....from state to state ...yes.....even a bubble envelope won in the Thanksgiving special .....was suppose to be delivered dec 7....guy is still waiting for it....lucky I also had it ins.....Posting trade for us. Happy Holidays, David PS its the Christmas season....tons of mail and packages going thru the system.....was at the contract party that works with USPS and it was a line of about 8 or 10 people....there was boxes everywhere.....

Last edited: