(re) Introducing Myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello, not sure if anyone remembers me or if any old timers are still around but I was very active on the site for about 12 years or so. I was even a mod for some time and super-collected Raul Ibanez and Alvin Davis.

I left because I started doing strictly TTM autograph collecting and there wasn't much action here. Now, thanks to some cool youtube channels, I'm starting to branch back out to non-signed baseball stuff and even some other sports.
My want list and needs list along with my profile info is very out of date so please bear with me as I get things up to date and re-acclimate myself to the site.

Last edited:
Well hello my friend, how have you been!?! Great to see you back on here, Ed, welcome and hope you enjoy your time here again!

Blessings,

Kevin

Another name from the past re-appears!!! Welcome back. Would be interested in learning about the youtube angle for TTM'ing.