Really love these ebay 1 of 1's

valediction

5.00 star(s)

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Ditto.

Although the seller doesn't show the back, they tell you the card is factory stamped 1/1. I don't know the set well enough, but I assume the labels we see are there for the benefit of browsers who may not otherwise notice the card is a 1/1.

Are you saying that there is not a 1/1 of those cards that might look like those?

MrBlackisBack

4.90 star(s)
They are indeed 1/1s. Probably saving time by not scanning the back or avoiding fees (I don't remember how many pictures you get with a listing).

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
I was just pointing out that anyone can call anything a 1/1 if they just make a little sticker. I know the Blacks can be 1/1, but I'm not too sure of the other. It just makes me nervous when people have listings like that. And they can put 2 pics in each listing, which is another reason that these stood out to me. If they are real, I would expect to see a scan of the back as proof.

JGerutfan9

5.00 star(s)
You can only put up one picture for free in the ebay auctions. Stated in his auction, factory stamped 1/1. Not an ebay 1/1 but a real 1/1.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
I can't imagine selling a 1/1 card without showing the stamp.

Whatever happened to self hosting pics ? I did an auction not too long ago in which I had ten pictures. Didn't cost anything.
It seems ebay really did a good job selling their pic service.

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
I don't see what the bid deal is- all they are doing is showing on the front that the card is a one of one- the sticker is on the case & not written on the card.

robert326

4.90 star(s)
I was just pointing out that anyone can call anything a 1/1 if they just make a little sticker. I know the Blacks can be 1/1, but I'm not too sure of the other. It just makes me nervous when people have listings like that. And they can put 2 pics in each listing, which is another reason that these stood out to me. If they are real, I would expect to see a scan of the back as proof.

That's a good point. And a second picture might have even raised the final sell price. At a minimum, it would have made it easier for collectors to identify without searching on beckett.com.

Speaking of which...from what I can tell, the Delgado is 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Swatch Quad Prime Black #50 Carlos Delgado B-J-J-J/1. The Oswalt is 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Swatch Quad Prime Red #26 Roy Oswalt BG-FG-J-S/1. Both look to be legit.