Recent IP Successes and an in store find....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

houbb

Okay, I know I haven't been posting successes lately. Sorry, but I'm just not a fan of how long it takes to download all of this stuff with satelitte internet.

I digress.

Any way, here's a brief sample of some recent IP successes...

One of my favorite 3rd basemen of all time....

beltre_zpsd7852a0e.jpg.html

The guy who taught Greg Maddux all about science...

beltre002_zps1e82aaa7.jpg.html

These three cards are headed up to find a home with my friend Walt...

beltre004_zpsc16ba8d7.jpg.html

Derek Holland on a relic card...

beltre001_zps1d982508.jpg.html

Steve Foucault. Had a nice talk with him about that amazing run the Rangers had in '74. Good memories...

beltre003_zpsb41c2d1e.jpg.html

Deacon Jones and Jose Cruz on the '79 Astros Phantom WS Tickets Project...

beltre005_zps45b216c6.jpg.html

A little ol' HOFer added to the '86 Astros team photo project...

beltre007_zps22af4e96.jpg.html

A future batting champion...

beltre006_zpse960c80b.jpg.html

Jason Alexander, of Seinfeld fame, was in town this past weekend, and he kindly signed an OMLB...

beltre008_zps95da2ed3.jpg.html

Michael Choice...

beltre010_zps6c7160bc.jpg.html

Colby Lewis...

beltre012_zpsf38773d9.jpg.html

Roman Mendez...

beltre011_zps518fcaff.jpg.html

Twins closer, Glen Perkins...

beltre011_zps518fcaff.jpg.html

The 2014 Skeeters. For some reason, my daughter's youngest female cat really wants this...

beltre013_zpsb4487911.jpg.html

An Angels outfielder...

beltre014_zps8bd965a4.jpg.html

Last, but not least, the other day I went into a card shop to pick up some supplies, and walked out with a box filled with old SI's and Sporting News for $19. The box also included this...

beltre015_zps3d573d7c.jpg.html

So...how do you think I did?

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!!! great stuff. Steve Foucault was a security guard for about a yr at the hotel my dad managed. He gave me 3 or 4 pitching lessons when i was about 10 yrs old. I'll never forget that mustache. thanks for sharing. Beltre Trout, Nolan, Altuve and Orr..that's quite a haul of epic proportions. Very jealous :)

WOW!!!!!!! great stuff. Steve Foucault was a security guard for about a yr at the hotel my dad managed. He gave me 3 or 4 pitching lessons when i was about 10 yrs old. I'll never forget that mustache. thanks for sharing. Beltre Trout, Nolan, Altuve and Orr..that's quite a haul of epic proportions. Very jealous :)

...and if you look very carefully, Glenn Davis also signed underneath Nolan. Just doesn't show up on the scan. Sorry 'bout that.

Yeah, Steve was cool. He was tremendous coming out of the pen in '74. Back then it was unusual for a relief pitcher to rack up 100 k's, but Steve did that his rookie season in '74. Had a great time talking to him about that completely unexpected run in '74 when they were in contention up until the final week for the AL West title. Talk about a scrappy club!