Recent pick ups for trade- 90's Griffey & Frank Thomas inserts #'d etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use these Griffey cards:

95 leaf heading for the hall /5000 2
94 collectors choice gold signature cl 324
94 collectors choice gold signature tc 340
97 studio cl silver press proof 165

Can you please check my tradelist and see if there is anything that interests you? I do have a 2020 Topps Update Prospects Gold # P25 Joey Bart 35/50

Thanks
Charlie

I could do one of those Griffeys for this-
2019 Allen & Ginter Mini Brooklyn Back # 54 Juan Marichal (18/25) $12.50

LMK. Thanks

I can use this in my Mets collection:

Daniel Murphy 09 topps black /58 182

You can check my site plus I also have these:

1995 Collector's Choice Gold Signature #60 Barry Bonds
1995 Ultra Power Plus #2 of 12 Barry Bonds
1995 Upper Deck Special Edition Gold #39 Will Clark

LMK,
Brett
Do you have a BV for the Murphy Black RC? From your site I liked this the most-
97 Bowman's Best Preview Atomic Refractor #BBP3 Barry Bonds

also just got these 2 i think you need:
20 topps chrome albert pujols refractor 127
20 topps chrome albert pujols pink refractor 127

LMK. Thanks

Last edited:
sounds good. thanks
Ok both the Carpenter /35 and Carlson are available. For the Carpenter, would trade it for this-
20 Panini Contenders Cracked Ice Ticket #50 Matt Chapman 18/23 (A's)

as for the Carlson, Im probably a little short but I am interested in this-
20 Topps Archives Snapshots Walk-Off Wires Autographs #DL DJ LeMahieu 10/50 (Yankees)

LMK what we can work out. Thanks!

Ok both the Carpenter /35 and Carlson are available. For the Carpenter, would trade it for this-
20 Panini Contenders Cracked Ice Ticket #50 Matt Chapman 18/23 (A's)

as for the Carlson, Im probably a little short but I am interested in this-
20 Topps Archives Snapshots Walk-Off Wires Autographs #DL DJ LeMahieu 10/50 (Yankees)

LMK what we can work out. Thanks!
No problem on the Chapman/Carpenter trade. The LeMahieu is gone, unless something unforeseen happens. bearpup and I have a trade pretty much finalized on it. He's in the process of pulling cards and the deal is done. LMK thanks, Roger

No problem on the Chapman/Carpenter trade. The LeMahieu is gone, unless something unforeseen happens. bearpup and I have a trade pretty much finalized on it. He's in the process of pulling cards and the deal is done. LMK thanks, Roger
Ok no worries, I do have mild interest in these 2:
05 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Autographs #JOQ Jose Oquendo (Cardinals)
20 Topps Diamond Icons Cut Signatures #DG Dick Groat 1/4 (Pirates)

LMK. Thanks

Ok no worries, I do have mild interest in these 2:
05 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Autographs #JOQ Jose Oquendo (Cardinals)
20 Topps Diamond Icons Cut Signatures #DG Dick Groat 1/4 (Pirates)

LMK. Thanks

I'd trade either for the Carlson

I think I'll hang onto the Carlson for now, but I posted the Chapman for Carpenter trade, PWE is fine with me. Thanks!
No problem. PWE is fine. confirmed. will try and get it out tomorrow. May not be until Saturday though. thanks again, Roger

I just saw this Derrick Goold 20 topps allen & ginter chrome green refractor /99 281

I'd be interested in that also. How about the 2 autos for the it and the Carlson? He's the beat writer for the Cardinals

I just saw this Derrick Goold 20 topps allen & ginter chrome green refractor /99 281

I'd be interested in that also. How about the 2 autos for the it and the Carlson? He's the beat writer for the Cardinals
Sure, so add the Oquendo & Groat autos and I'll include the Carlson & Goold refractors and I'll ship in a bubble mailer now. Thanks!

Do you have a BV for the Murphy Black RC? From your site I liked this the most-
97 Bowman's Best Preview Atomic Refractor #BBP3 Barry Bonds

also just got these 2 i think you need:
20 topps chrome albert pujols refractor 127
20 topps chrome albert pujols pink refractor 127

LMK. Thanks
I do need those 2 Pujols as well. I have a $3 BV on the Murphy base. Weird that I have both the latest Beckett mag and the 2014 Beckett Annual and neither have a multiplier for the Topps Blacks. Consulted the Price Check forum and it's $40.

Last edited:
I do need those 2 Pujols as well. I have a $3 BV on the Murphy base. Weird that I have both the latest Beckett mag and the 2014 Beckett Annual and neither have a multiplier for the Topps Blacks. Consulted the Price Check forum and it's $40.
I have the bonds preview atomic at $40, trade it for the murphy?

I could do one of those Griffeys for this-
2019 Allen & Ginter Mini Brooklyn Back # 54 Juan Marichal (18/25) $12.50

LMK. Thanks
sorry, I haven't been online much the past couple days, if it still works for you I will trade the Marichal for 95 leaf heading for the hall Griffey /5000

PLMK, Thanks
Charlie