Recent Pick ups NOVEMBER Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awesome stuff Nick, love the Reflections jumbo pieces.

These aren't all from November, but are some of my relatively recent pickups.

teamtoppsx5.jpg

coveleski.jpg

fellerbat.jpg

herman.jpg

killebrew03trb.jpg

marichalredsox.jpg

rizzutoswspjsy.jpg

roberts03tg.jpg

dukemetsautojsy.jpg

2002 Topps Summer School Heart of the Order Relics HTO-OWM O'Neill/Bernie/Tino A
heartorder.jpg

2000 Fleer Showcase Fresh Ink #28
pon2000u.jpg

1999 SP Signature Autographs Scott Brosius SP (Short printed auto, books $120)
ScottBrosius.jpg

2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Autographs PO B /50
pon2004001.jpg

My latest acquisitions, note that the Mantle is the WHITE LETTER VARIATION, a card I have needed for a very looooooooong time.

NYY-mantlewhitedoublehdr.jpg

Just got these in today:

111220104.jpg

Ms. Daisy Duke herself - Catherin Bach

111220103.jpg

The Man, the Myth, the Legend, Mr. Al Bundy - Ed O'Neill

and two Gehrigs to boot:

1112201013.jpg

111220107.jpg

Picked up a few other autos, GU and celebrity relics but those were the bigger hits; atleast in my opinion.

Dewayne

Haven't been trading much because I have been on the road interviewing for residencies, but this arrived today and I had to show it off.

card234.jpg

I really wanted one of these but always thought they would be way out of my price range. Think I got a good deal because they guy misspelled Dimaggio in the listing.

Thanks for looking. Can't wait to get back to trading once all this travel is over with.

Dan

Not a "biggie" but it's my 102nd different Hall of Fame member autograph.
Getting tougher to find ones I don't have that are reasonable to pick up.
RIP Sparky!!

anderson111210.jpg

Haven't been trading much because I have been on the road interviewing for residencies, but this arrived today and I had to show it off.

card234.jpg

I really wanted one of these but always thought they would be way out of my price range. Think I got a good deal because they guy misspelled Dimaggio in the listing.

Thanks for looking. Can't wait to get back to trading once all this travel is over with.

Dan

Nice find! It is always a good day to add a HoFer of his calibur to your auto collection.

A great mailday today as I had 2 cards in the box for my Yankees collection, and both of these are new "types" for me. One type is a 1935 Schutter-Johsnon card, the other is a 1933 DeLong Gum Co.

The Schutter-Johnson is a very unique card, and i love the design of the DeLong card.

NYY-schutterdelong.jpg

Both tough issues to find in reasonable price ranges. Do you have a '32 US Caramel card yet? Another toughie from the same era.

I dont have one for the reason you mentioned, its hard to find in a reasonable price range. As is, I am putting myself in the poor house because of my card-buying addiction. :D

Yay, i got two cards i really like and they were cheap for once. I paid $5.99 total for the two 1977 Pepsi-Cola Reggie Jackson disc cards below, and i love the fact that they are not punched out, they are still in the glove and still attached to the ad for the shirts.

NYY-reggiepepsitwo.jpg