Recent Pickup Thread - June

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got this in over the weekend:
SwisherNick002.jpg

SwisherNick002.jpg

:D
Jason

Bought these from dp33 for my Luke Hughes collection- Thanks David!

2009 Bowman Sterling World Baseball Classic Jersey BCR-LH
2009 Topps Chrome World Baseball Classic W63 Red Refractor/25
hughes.jpg

Finally found some 2010 Bowman packs today, bought 6 retail packs at my local book store and am quite happy with the hits:
BowmanHITS.jpg

No Strasburg but hope to pull one soon. Pulled both Heywards and Kuo in the same pack.

This arrived today. I was so excited about this one.

card148.jpg

card148.jpg
97 Totally Certified Platinum Gold 0020/0030

This goes to complete the set i needed with this one:

img367.jpg

I remember when these came out I thought that I would never own one and now i've picked up both i needed.

Thanks for looking
Dan

Myerburg311 - Nice Kazmirs, and congrats on hitting 50%! What's that O'Neill doing buried in there!? BTW I have a 2010 Topps Black Kazmir but I see you have one already, if you need a second, LMK.

Here is my latest, a HUGE thanks to Kevin (Yanks21) for sending this and a couple of other O'Neills as freebies!

maas2.jpg

Thanks!

Paulie was my favorite Yankee from the dynasty era and I like the Retro on card autos.. I can use another if you can use anything.. send me a pm if you can use anything so we don't clutter it up here

Chris

No photos yet, because I couldn't steal the ebay scan, but landed the (3) 1995 Tombstone Pizza Legends auto'd cards in an auction for $16 and change delivered. Assuming no issues, as I don't have them in hand yet, that was a quite a nice deal. The culprit was probably a very poor item title! I stumbled upon it completely by mistake and my snipe was victorious!

The players:

George Brett
Johnny Bench
Bob Gibson

Myerburg311 - Nice Kazmirs, and congrats on hitting 50%! What's that O'Neill doing buried in there!? BTW I have a 2010 Topps Black Kazmir but I see you have one already, if you need a second, LMK.

Here is my latest, a HUGE thanks to Kevin (Yanks21) for sending this and a couple of other O'Neills as freebies!

maas2.jpg

I'm assuming that's the French back. Do you have the two backs scanned? I'd like to see how much of a difference it is.

Tai