Recent Pickups - JULY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

More bagwell pickups:

card656.jpg
2006 Triple Threads Triple Relics Gold /9
card660.jpg
2005 Prime Cuts Century Gold /25
card659.jpg
04 AM TotT Spectrum Prime Black Quad /10
card655.jpg
card654.jpg
04 Sweet Sigs Sweet Swings Quad Patch w/ Thome, Giambi, Helton /12
card657.jpg
01 Upper Deck Game Jersey Autograph Numbered 5/5 (Jersey number)
Only other one I've seen of these is on burbank for $450, so I was super pumped to pick this up.

Thanks for the look
Dan

Got a few more in this week:

072320115.jpg

072320112.jpg

and for Matt :p

072320111.jpg

072320118.jpg

Dewayne

Nice Dewayne, I'm not too jealous this time:) I have that Paige and two of that Dandridge (1 graded and 1 regular).

Don't you have to go buy baby furniture or something, quit hawking my area:p

Nice Dewayne, I'm not too jealous this time:) I have that Paige and two of that Dandridge (1 graded and 1 regular).

Don't you have to go buy baby furniture or something, quit hawking my area:p

I needed the paige for the set and just happened to pick up the Dandridge at a steal price so figured what the heck.

I did go baby pricing yesterday. Good lord :eek: :eek: :eek: I may have to cut back a little on my collection or the little fella(s) will be sleeping on the couch. I had no idea the cost of baby stuff. It is highway robbery!

Few more Bagwell pickups, have had some good success lately.

card667.jpg
05 AM TotT Triple Jersey /25

card665.jpg
05 AM Team Six Swatch Single Spectrum /100

card666.jpg
05 LCM Mirror Emerald Autograph 4/5

Thanks for the look
Dan

Got this in via eBay...

Jake Skole

Jake%252520Skole.png

Have 4 other 2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Autos incoming so I am now 8 cards away from completing the 32 card Autograph set

The spirit of '41

To close out my month of July I got two stunning additions to my 2005 Sweet Spot Classic GU set: Dimaggio and Ted Williams :D

07302011.jpg

073020112.jpg

I also picked up several tv show cast autos (all with certification):"Dukes of Hazzard" (Schneider, Wopat, Bach) with a seperate single Denver Pyle auto, "Happy Days" (Cindy Williams, Penny Marshall, Ron Howard and Henry Winkler) and"I Dream of Jeannie" (Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden). You can see those and my entire month of July pick ups, not just the ones in this thread, on my PC page: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc215/Gehrig041927/PC/

Thanks,
Dewayne

Sooooo jealous of Chaplins TAXI piece. One of my favorite all time shows.
Most of the stuff I've been getting in is boring PC stuff not worthy of taking a pic of, but I thought I'd share this Bags since Tom checks this thread. I'm actually very slowly building this /100 set. I'm about half way done now, sometimes I have to wait 6 mos or more before one is listed as a reasonable starting price.
100_1659.jpg

Funny you should mention that, my family nickname was actually Remote because that was my job too.

Even thought I don't' have the entire cast I have been lucky enough to get some of the TAXI cast TTM.

taxisuccesses.jpg

mandypatankie.jpg