Recent returns 11/23 - 11/30 including my first UFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longhornjunkie

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
11/23:
Shawn Boskie signed 92 TP and 91 UD in blue. Inscribed "Heb.12:1,2" on the UD card. Took 14 days c/o home.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, we must get rid of every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and run with endurance the race set out for us, keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith. For the joy set out for him he endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of God." (NETBible)

11/27:
The Famous Chicken aka Ted Giannoulas signed two copies of 92 TP in blue. Included a note on a Post-it thanking me for the note I sent. Took 18 days c/o the address on his website.

11/28:
Dave Valle signed 92 TP and two 92 UD in blue. Took 223 days c/o his charity.

11/30:
RTS from the St. Louis Cardinals for Mark McGwire. I sent once with an outdated stadium address and got "No Mail Receptacle", tried it again and got "Refused - Unable To Forward". I guess they really don't want him getting mail.

Some great successes though... Bill Wegman signed 92 TP, 91 UD and 92 UD in blue. Included a signed Christian testimony card and a bible tract as well as a small slip of paper advertising crazylovebook.com (haven't been there yet). Took 21 days c/o home.

Also got Nate Lawrie, tight end for the California Redwoods of the new UFL and former Buccaneers draft pick. Signed his 04 Topps Total in blue and included a handwritten note - "Matt, Thanks for your support. Hope you enjooy the card. Nate"... very cool of him. Took 63 days c/o AT&T Park but I think it was returned from his home.

Last half of November has been good to me after kind of a drought for awhile. Thanks for the read.

Great successes! Bummer about Mr. McGuire, you'd think he would want the fans on his side with HOF voting coming up.