Recent Successes Thread **UPDATED 10.6.16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello friends,

After a time away, I have picked up a little bit, now that I actually have a stable job, thanks be to God!

Here are a few items that have come back recently:

Ted Savage in about a week on my custom with a piece of baseball leather inserted:

Ed Mickelson, also ttm in about a week: what a kind man! My wife met him at Winter Warm Up several years back. We sent one index card, and he was nice enough to return 4 additional photos!

Here are a few Andy Benes baseball leather customs I made some time ago, wanted to show them off just the same:

After a drought for a few weeks, two rolled in today!

Terry Kennedy was my favorite player from the '89 Giants, and a great man in general! He signed this custom for me, which I made after my favorite Giants hat band broke!

And Mark Gubicza, Royals World Series Champion and KC hall of famer. I sent this off in early June, and he returned today, with his good signature too! I was super excited!

A few new ones, custom cut signature cards:

Ed Mickelson:

Nathan Scheelhaase:

Jamie Moyer (ticket stub from my first baseball game, August 1988):

IMG_2290_zpsg78gejji.jpg

I will keep this going, I have a few projects happening at the moment. Thanks for the look, God Bless!

Kevin

Last edited:
Thanks friends, so much! Its great to be back in this awesome community, and I really appreciate all of your kind words! I have multiple requests out now, so will post more as they roll in!

Thanks again, God Bless!

Kevin

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.