Recent successes..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
It has been a little while since my last post here. Sorry no pictures this time, my 2 1/2 year old used the digital camera as his baseball this weekend and threw a heater into a stone retaining wall....good times!!! At least it was a strike, inside corner, right at the knees.

Here are the returns for the past couple weeks:
Dave Dravecky -- signed 2 1990 Topps
Clayton Richard -- signed 1 08 Bowman
Bob Addis -- OF -- Cubs -- signed 53 Topps Archive and IC
Mike Sandlock -- C -- Pirates -- signed 53 Topps Archive and IC
Dick Bokelmann -- P - Cardinals -- signed 53 Topps Archive and IC
Bob Wilson -- C - White Sox -- signed 53 Topps Archive and 54 Topps Archive
Charlie Kress -- 1B - Tigers -- signed 54 Topps Archive, IC and included a bonus signed picture as well
Bob Kuzava - P - Yankees -- signed 54 Topps Archive and IC
Bill Virdon - OF - Cardinals -- signed 54 Topps Archive and IC
Bob Miller - P - Tigers - signed 54 Topps Archive and IC
Gil Coan - OF - Senators -- signed 53 Topps Archive and IC
Bob Talbot - OF - Cubs - signed 2 54 Topps Archive
Mickey Micelotta - IF - Phillies - signed 54 Topps Archive and IC
Sam Mele - OF - Orioles - signed 54 Topps Archive and IC
Roy Sievers - OF - Senators - signed 54 Topps Archive, IC and included an additional signed card as well
George Shuba - Dodgers - returned cards w/ price list
Johnny Antonelli -- RTS

Thanks for looking and hopefully I will have a new camera for future returns.....

I laughed out loud...it's not funny, but at the same time it is :) You will laugh a lil more when you get a better camera outta the deal. Nice pickups!!!

Thanks everyone..lots of stuff to respond to...

Shuba -- asking for $20 for anything 8 x 10 or smaller.

the camera -- I was laughing to, after the initial shock. he whips baseballs around the basement all the time, so he was just doing what the always does, just with the wrong thing this time.

the lefthanded question -- I initially suggested to my wife that we tie his right hand behind his back and make him do everything lefthanded, because if Moyer can pitch until he is 84, anyone should be able to. Apparently, that is frowned upon by wives and pediatricians everywhere. But as of right now, he is ambidextrous, we are never quite sure which hand is going to be used to throw stuff at us, so we are always on guard.