Recent Tim Salmon Successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Ok so DMBfan, Benson, dragonslayer, and Jeb67 all got Tim Salmon back this week or last.

WHAT IS THE DEAL? I didnt compare everyone's mail dates, but my question is how many other members have sent to him, and have received your cards back recently?

This is kind of an interesting trend, just wondering what people's theories are as it relates to why so many 3 and 4 year plus returns!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

This is an interesting concept. I am glad that you brought it up because I had a similar thought.
I sent my 2 cards to Salmon about 2 years ago, and I received them back signed later that month. My turnaround was a month and not the 2+ years that others have had.
My guess is that he had a lot of fan mail set aside, and just recently found it while cleaning out his closet, garage, or guest room.

I am on SCN and it looks like he has cleaned out a big backlog. They show 15 returns in the last week. Seven of those are over 1000 days. Longest I see is 8 years and seven months.

dbarbos, I am glad I am not the only one! Signing habits have always interested me, so this was a mystery that it looks like Tidefandan and SCN have helped solve, I imagine he did come across a big cache of backlogged mail! Thanks guys for clearing this one up!