Redemption Rejoice!!!

theguru14

5.00 star(s)
It is about time!!! I cant wait for it to come in. Ebay is going to be flooded with his autos very soon.

Product Description Redeem Date Status
Baseball 2008 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Wilmer Flores Blue Refractor Autograph 03/07/2009 Shipped

Soxfan33

5.00 star(s)
Congrats! I'm waiting on 2 UD Masterpieces Stroke of Genius autos (Griffey and Victor Martinez). I hope they get shipped soon also. I've been waiting on the Griffey for 9 months now.

Congrats again,
John

Soxfan33

5.00 star(s)
He is a 17 yr old top prospect for the Mets.

Thats great! I wish they didnt cxl 2009 UD Masterpieces.

I know, it's a bummer. There are so many products that they have that are not done as nice as these are and are less popular. I wonder if they ran out of ideas with it? Did you do much with the 08 product?

theguru14

5.00 star(s)
My flores refractor auto went out as well :) Mike

Thats great!

Hi, great news for you ! Tom
do you have any Buy interests in this Dolphins beauty;
09 UD Icons NFL Legends Autograph # 171 Bob Greise 4/5
emai; me at ryan4sale@aol.com

Sorry dont collect Dolphins.

Should give us at least something to cheer about in Queens in the near future.:rolleyes:

LOL!!!

I know, it's a bummer. There are so many products that they have that are not done as nice as these are and are less popular. I wonder if they ran out of ideas with it? Did you do much with the 08 product?

I am sure there were many more ideas they could of done with the product. I bought a couple of the 08 boxes and traded for the rest. I have a complete base set with SP's. I need 2 more black borders to complete that set. I hope they reconsider the product next year.

greengrizzle

4.90 star(s)
hey thanks...ive been waiting since january 1st for this card....i also pulled and redemed a Micheal Inoa auto too that STILL is PENDING...what i dont understand is how there is some out there on ebay and yet i cant even get mine after 8 months...at least my Flores is on its way....ONE problem...the tracking # is not working..it says its coming a certified letter...does that mean it has to be signed for? BECAUSE I USED MY DADS ADDRESS ON THESE CARDS AND MY 89 YEAR OLD GRANDMA LIVES THERE AND SHE WOULD REFUSE SOMETHING THAT SHE NEEDS TO SIGN FOR CAUSE I USED TO GET DMV SUSPENSIONS THIS WAY TO THE HOUSE?

MITCHIEHO

5.00 star(s)
I talked with topps today, and though it says shipped, it still takes another 4 weeks to process. They do a mass mailing, and that's why the tracking # doesn't work yet. They assured me it will be going to the post office shortly. Mike

theguru14

5.00 star(s)
Here is my blue beauty!!! The centering is 50/50!!!:D