RedHawks V. Grizzlies IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I went to the Oklahoma City RedHawks (Rangers AAA) game with the Fresno Grizzlies (Giants AAA) yesterday in OKC. The game got washed out by a very heavy rain storm and hail. It was eventually cancelled but I did really great graphing considering the circumstances. This is what I got:

Brandon Boggs

100_1509.jpg

Madison Bumgarner (the auto looks awful because of the flash but it's actually almost perfect)

100_1510.jpg

Chris Davis (who for some reason now has a mohawk...Lol)

100_1511.jpg

Geoff Geary and Tommy Hunter (Hunter was sliding around on the tarp yesterday. He got soaked and had to go change his clothes. After the 1st time he did it he yelled really loud, "Man! There's still ice in there!" Lol.)

100_1512.jpg

Buster Posey

100_1514.jpg

Eugenio Velez

100_1515.jpg

The 3 that I was hoping to get from the Grizzlies were Bumgarner, Posey, and Velez and I succeed at all 3. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to go again...except hopefully then I'll actually get to see a game. :D

Thanx for looking!
Arron

Lol. Boggs and Davis were just out there chillin waiting for it to rain and so I ask them if they would sign and they did...not exactly sure what the deal with Chris' mohawk is tho. Lol.

Lol. Good luck next weekend. Hopefully you'll actually get to see a game. I think I did really good considering the circumstances.

Definitely good day for ya! I am hoping Miller signs for New Orleans too since I have a massive collection of his stuff now haha.

nice job.....madison and buster are two great ones to get....did you see scheppers or ogando?they will be here in arlington by july....i'm 100 % convinced of it...& hunter will be back soon too...

...not exactly sure what the deal with Chris' mohawk is tho. Lol.

to appease the gods and maybe hit higher than .250 in the bigs while not K'ing at the exorbitant rate he did last year and this one!!! next up, a sacrifice to the baseball gods.....Warner Madrigal has a lot of meat on his bones...:)

Rofl. That may be it...I've heard of some strange slump busting techniques but that would take the cake. I saw Tanner but I didn't have anything for him to sign other than customs and I wasn't going to call him over just to sign that since I already got him on one. And I have no idea what Ogando even looks like...Lol.