RedHawks V. Isotopes IPs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
A friend of mine is a season ticket holder for the OKC RedHawks (Rangers AAA team) and she text me the other day asking me if I wanted to go to the game yesterday because she wasn't going to be able to make it. So I said yes and I went. I made out pretty well for only getting about 30 minutes to prepare after class yesterday morning. I went mainly for the Isotopes (Dodgers AAA) since I had got almost all of the RedHawks guys in ST. We went through Albuquerque going to Arizona and I picked up an Isotopes team set of cards and they came in handy today. :D So here's what I got:

Isotopes Manager Tim Wallach, Hitting Coach John Moses, and Pitching Coach Jim Slaton

100_1382.jpg

Dodgers Top Prospect Xavier Paul

100_1380.jpg

The guy who I was really hoping to get, Dodgers Top Prospect and Future Beast, James McDonald

100_1384.jpg

Catcher A.J. Ellis and Infielder Ivan DeJesus

100_1383.jpg

Rowdy the Redhawk (our seats we the 1st row behind the Hawks dug out and Rowdy stood on the dugout right next to us signing autos so I figured 'Why not?' Lol. Easiest auto I've ever gotten. Lol.)

100_1381.jpg

Then I also got Future All-Star Justin Smoak on an 8x10 to complete the dual with Josh Hamilton. All that and the RedHawks won on a walk off wild pitch. It was a pretty good day.

Thanks for looking!
Arron