RedHawks Vs. Redbirds IP + TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
I made decided to take my first IP graphing outing of 2013 in Oklahoma City last night, where the RedHawks were taking on the Redbirds from Memphis. I actually did really well IMO and got everything I wanted done but Michael Wacha, who was pitching last night. Here's the haul:

Adron Chambers 2/6 (Came over right before the game and just chose 2 random cards for everyone to sign. I had 2 for myself, 2 for Spencer and 2 for Drew in my book and he got this one for me and one of Drew's, as well.)

Trevor Crowe 3/3 (One for Spencer)

Oscar Taveras 2/2 (One for Chris) (#2 Prospect in Baseball; Was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Signed several 8 boards for people and everything everyone and took several pictures. Class act.)

J.R. Towles 4/4 (One for Drew)

Jose Valdez 1/1

Jonathan Villar 3/3

Kolten Wong

TTM

Sergei Brylin 2/2 c/o Home in 10 days

Bill Dawley 2/2 c/o Home in 8 days

Nick Foligno 2/2 c/o Columbus Blue Jackets in 55 days

Jaro Halak 2/2 c/o St. Louis Blues in 91 days

Chris Hammond 1/1 c/o Home in 41 days

Duane Kuiper 2/2 c/o Home in 7 days

Trever Miller 2/2 c/o Home in 9 days

Chuck Rainey 2/2 c/o Home in 9 days

Joe Sambito 3/3 c/o Home in 9 days

Dan Schatzeder 3/3 c/o Home in 40 days

Thanks for looking and God Bless!
Arron

oh snap. Awesome work Senor. Taveras can rake. nice job, i heard OKC was a madhouse with some big music concert all day Saturday. impressive work. Nice TTM too...you're on a roll. Did you call Wacha, Fozzy Bear?? WACHA WACHA WACHA...ya i know :)