RedHawks Vs. Royals IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I just got back from OKC and the RedHawks and Royals games this weekend. I did decent but I had a lot of hits that were big for me personally. Here's the haul:

Michael Ballard

100_1920.jpg

Chris Davis (He's getting increasingly hard to get but he stopped and signed before the game on Saturday. Then he had a pretty rough go of it the rest of the day. The game was pushed up to 11 from 7 to accommodate the OU football game so as soon as Chris stepped in to take his 2nd at bat it was about noon and the tornado sirens right outside the ballpark go off as a test. They were so loud that they had to delay the game about 10 minutes until they went off. I have seen some interesting delays but that was the 1st siren delay. Lol. He then struck out.)

100_1921.jpg

Willie Eyre

100_1922.jpg

Scott Feldman (On rehab)

100_1923.jpg

Ryan Garko (1st time getting him! :D)

100_1924.jpg

David Lough

100_1925.jpg

Brandon McCarthy (Autographed card #1900 in my collection! :D)

100_1926.jpg

Mike Moustakas (for my buddy CW)

100_1919.jpg

Mark Prior (Just signed with RedHawks)

100_1927.jpg

Kevin Richardson

100_1928.jpg

Scott Thorman

100_1931.jpg

Thanx for looking!
Arron

Lol. Yeah Prior just signed with OKC officially yesterday but he wasn't there for the game. So I was there for his 1st graphing spree as a RedHawk. :D And as for Davis he didn't really know what to do...he just kind of stood there looking aimlessly around the whole time. The sirens shook the whole ballpark. It was really weird indeed.

thanks for your help with Moustakas!!Very pumped to get that one...Congrats on the haul...

btw, have you seen the numbers that kid put up in AA/AAA this year? a slash line of .324/.371/.636 with 41 doubles, 36 bombs and 123 rbi in a combined 117 games....at the age of 21...this kid has a bright future.

thanks again man :)

Last edited: