Reds vs Wahoos and Rays vs Biscuits (Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello Benchies, I had the privilege to go to 2 AA vs MLB exhibition games this past week. One in Pensacola and one in Montgomery. They both were a lot of fun, one was really wet, and I came out with some nice sigs.

Brandon Phillips, Joey Votto (who would not give up his black marker), and Cueto all on my '08 UD setcards:
PhillipsVottoCueto_zps06b0b0b1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Brandon Phillips on a ROMLB:
BrandonPhillips_zps96d78d66.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jay Bruce, super nice guy. (Thanks for the pie card David, dp33):
JayBruce_zps88bedc92.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Billy Hamilton, Homer Baily (Mr. Attitude), and Chris Heisey:
HamiltonBaileyHeisey_zpsa255ace2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tony Cingrani and Todd Frazier:
CingraniFrazier_zps871f828a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Alfredo Simon, Logan Ondrusek, and Sam LeCure:
SimonOndrusekLeCure_zps7f351373.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Michael Lorenzen (Red's 2013 1st round pick):
MichaelLorenzen_zpsf322a0a8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Robert Stephenson:
RobertStephenson_zpsa45f28f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Chris Archer and Wil Myers:
ArcherMyers_zps1816076d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Chris Archer ROMLB:
af033224-539a-4a71-9d79-487a22aaf713_zpsffdfc111.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ben Zobrist:
Zobrist_zps0d7ffb30.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Matt Joyce and Sean Rodriguez:
624d1e59-d437-4244-9da2-c01152152abb_zps881cc492.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Logan Forsythe:
978cec13-6b0c-4bcb-b9c6-373cb5c1d924_zpsafe92326.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pensacola Bayfront Stadium:
RedsvsWahoos_zpsbb6ae85b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jay Bruce( I think our fellow Benchie, beachbum, was around there):
JayBruce_zps596a47ae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Montgomery Biscuits stadium (I was amazed, it was really a nice park):
RaysvsBiscuits_zpsdcaa1379.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wil Myers:
IMG_20140329_132923_335_zps5d9f4de8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Matt Joyce:
MattJoyce_zps41f5aec7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
very nice lot you ended up with there. I didn't know Votto was committed to his black sharpie, he signed mine with my blue one and you are right about Homer, what was up with him?? A couple no-hitters and he is all of a sudden king of the world??

Good job man! It was fun even though it was pooring down rain.

that's awesome..btw Michael Lorenzen is a super cool, down to Earth guy..really rooting for him to make it

Nice that you got Jay to sign 3...I asked him to sign a third card and he actually said "no way". :)

that's awesome..btw Michael Lorenzen is a super cool, down to Earth guy..really rooting for him to make it
He seems really nice. I have gotten him on 2 different occasions. One time I was wearing a Fort Myers Miracle hat and he had asked me if I knew a few of the players down there. he went to college with Jarred Wilson, who was drafted by the Twins in '13.

Nice that you got Jay to sign 3...I asked him to sign a third card and he actually said "no way". :)
The rainout helped me out. I got him on 2 cards when he was signing down the line and then I got him on my 3rd card when they had the team signing at the tables.

The rainout helped me out. I got him on 2 cards when he was signing down the line and then I got him on my 3rd card when they had the team signing at the tables.

I used that strategy with Votto because my "tunnel" auto was less than I expected. No complaints really just story telling from my point of view. Did you know the guy in the hoodie sweatshirt? I see him at most BW games in the tunnels, he always knows most guys and the hot prospects.

I used that strategy with Votto because my "tunnel" auto was less than I expected. No complaints really just story telling from my point of view. Did you know the guy in the hoodie sweatshirt? I see him at most BW games in the tunnels, he always knows most guys and the hot prospects.

Yes, I am pretty good pals with that guy. We met up yesterday at the Wahoos and Smokies practice. I think we will be going back down there again today.
He is really good with players faces and names, that's probably why I stick close to him :p

Yes, I am pretty good pals with that guy. We met up yesterday at the Wahoos and Smokies practice. I think we will be going back down there again today.
He is really good with players faces and names, that's probably why I stick close to him :p

Thats cool, I've been thinking how I can get out there for these practice days but it ain't gonna happen. Do you really live in Fort Myers? That seems pretty far from P'cola. Have fun out there!!

Thats cool, I've been thinking how I can get out there for these practice days but it ain't gonna happen. Do you really live in Fort Myers? That seems pretty far from P'cola. Have fun out there!!

I'm currently going to college in Pensacola (UWF), but during the summer/winter I live in Fort Myers.
That would be a little too long of a drive..