Retail 1/1 Cut Auto Pull!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,

I haven't been on the Bench for quite some time, and also haven't purchased any packs in that same amount of time, but for some reason I decided to pick up the last 3 retail 2014 Topps Baseball Rack Packs left on the hanger.

I ended up pulling a 2014 Topps Strata Joe Cronin 1/1 Cut Auto, and in my excitement I almost missed the card behind it, a 2014 Topps Postseason Highlights David Freese Auto /50! By far my best retail pull, a close runner up was a Topps Babe Ruth bat card a few years back. The next pack had an Ian Desmond Bat card, and the third pack had nothing special, but I did get a Red Hot Foil of Andrew Cashner (sharp looking cards!).

Here is the scan. If you want to trade for the Cronin I would need a 1/1 Auto of similar value, preferably Raiders or Mets.

retailpulls.png

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

Last edited:
Wow! Nice pulls. Nice to know you can still get great baseball cards in retail.

Nice!!! I wouldn't have thought retail would have such a hot pack. Congrats

I cant stand when they use the yellow hof plaque cards for cut autos. So ugly. Nice pull nonetheless!

Nice hits! Topps did a good job on those postseason cards, Freese is a nice looking card.

That's extremely rare! For retail, almost non-existent! Remarkable pull!
Nice Freese too.. that by itself would've made anyone's day.. let alone the Cronin.

Zach