Retail series 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Man, I got to get me some Oneil Cruz rookies!!! Bryon, ive been to all the same walmarts and have struck out as well. Tried the Target in Massillon today as well as the card shop in Massillon (which is closed on tuesday).

I thought it was just me not being in the right place at the right time. I decided to buy a complete series 2 set from Jweech. I did some Cardinal ebay breaks and found most of my parallels on Sportlots. I'm down to needing a few Cardinal golds and I'm done. Aaron

I got two series two blasters last week or a week and a half ago. Don't usually shop at wal mart but all Milwaukee area targets have had series 2

Went to Supercuts this morning.....a few doors down from Target........while waiting dropped by Target....Found one pack of 2022 Topps Series 2 on a hanger....nothing else...checked the Pokemon across from the Baseball, Football section.....Notice 5 more packs next to an empty box labeled 2022 Topps Series 2!! Best regards, David PS packs were $3.49 per pack. Got 4 of them.

Man, I got to get me some Oneil Cruz rookies!!! Bryon, ive been to all the same walmarts and have struck out as well. Tried the Target in Massillon today as well as the card shop in Massillon (which is closed on tuesday).
The Wal Mart in New Philly had blasters. I bought one. They were 26.00 now. There were about 5 left. That was around noon today.

Dang it. Saw this to late.
Target on line is available! Free shipping with orders over $35.00 using their Red card........and is shipped to your mailing address ...takes about 7 days. Best regards, David PS I;'m in Ca and it comes from Indiana......so you should get even faster if u live back East.