Rickey Henderson Collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Eich

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone, new member and I am in the middle of my first trade on the Bench. Looking forward to many more. Always looking for Rickey cards and Collectibles, have tons of other players for trade as well, from commons to all levels of star players, GU, Auto, Parallel and Oddball sets all in order. Feel free to check out my website which includes my Rickey Checklist of Haves and Don't Haves, pictures of the Shrine, oh and about 11,000 pic/scans of Rickey cards and collectibles. Hopefully we can all help fulfill each others needs, Happy Trading and Thank You

Welcome again. I'm honored to be working with you on your first trade, and I wanted to thank you for proactively looking to my lists to find something I needed.

Your site (and collection) knows no equal, David.....I was working on identifying an A's team issue card with Brad (another Rickey collector) and he referred me to your site for the id, saying it made his site look like it was full of 89 Topps commons! Welcome aboard, Jim

Your site (and collection) knows no equal, David.....I was working on identifying an A's team issue card with Brad (another Rickey collector) and he referred me to your site for the id, saying it made his site look like it was full of 89 Topps commons! Welcome aboard, Jim

It does put most Rickey collections to shame, lol! Welcome to the Bench Dave!!

Hi David,
Welcome to the Bench.Awesome collection there.Maybe the best collection of any one player I have seen.I'm sure I don't have anything that you don't already have.But in any case, maybe we can trade sometime. Again.Welcome.Jeff.