Ridiculous David Wright lot on ebay!!! Better than Burbank!

If I hadn't told you this was satire would you have thought it was a serious listing?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benlee66

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I posted an ebay auction for a David Wright lot as a joke.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Topps-Class-David-Wright-lotx1100-Strasburg-/290439996221?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball&hash=item439f92a33d

1,100 2008 David Wright Topps of the Class cards
Buy it Now $666.00
Free Shipping!!!

Up for sale is possibly the largest lot ever assembled of:

2008 Topps of the Class David Wright

These cards were randomly inserted in various Topps products during 2007-2008. There are over 1,100 cards in this lot, including many rare variations. The "flat square security device on front" appears to be the rarest. The "small rectangular raised security device on reverse" is another HTF variety.

Beckett book value is over $1,650!!!

These are all pack fresh and ready to be graded.

I guarantee you will get at least one BGS 9.5 or PSA 10 if you send every card in this lot in for grading. If you don't, I will give you a full refund, provided you return all the cards to me. I might send some back to be re-graded.

This is a must have for the David Wright super-collector! Don't miss out on this historic, one-of-a-kind auction! All cards are packed in 25-count bricks, ready to be sold at card shows, online, in the streets...wherever.

P.S. If you have any of these cards lying around and would like to donate them to the benleefund.org, please contact me.

fail~1.jpg