Rittenhouse PBA Heroes & Legends case break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'll get right to it and just list the autos followed by box by box scans:

Brad Angelo
Parker Bohn III :)
Joe Ciccone
Tommy DeLutz Jr.
Mike DeVaney
Mike Edwards
Steve Jaros
Jack Jurek
Mika Koivuniemi
Chris Loschetter
Ryan Shafer
Danny Wiseman

Legendary Moments
Glenn "900" Allison
Barry Asher
Mike Aulby :)
Ray Bluth
Don Carter :)
Dave Davis
Dave Ferraro
Skee Foremsky
Billy Hardwick
Marshall Holman :)
Tommy Hudson
Dave Husted
Mike McGrath
George Pappas
Johnny Petraglia :)
Mark Roth :D
Carmen Salvino :)
Teata Semiz
Harry "Tiger" Smith
Dave Soutar
Wayne Webb :)

PBA Legends
Barry Asher
Mike Aulby :)
Ray Bluth
Don Carter :)
Dave Davis
Dave Ferraro
Skee Foremsky
Billy Hardwick
Marshall Holman :)
Tommy Hudson
Dave Husted
Mike McGrath
George Pappas
Johnny Petraglia :)
Mark Roth :D
Carmen Salvino :)
Teata Semiz
Harry "Tiger" Smith
Dave Soutar
Wayne Webb :)

Signature Moments
Brad Angelo
Parker Bohn III :)
Joe Ciccone
Tommy DeLutz Jr.
Mike DeVaney
Mike Edwards
Steve Jaros
Jack Jurek
Chris Loschetter
Tony Reyes
Ryan Shafer
Danny Wiseman

Silver Signature Moments Case Topper
Billy Oatman #041/300

scan0001-4.jpg
scan0003-2.jpg
scan0007-2.jpg
scan0008-1.jpg
scan0009-1.jpg
scan0010.jpg
scan0011-1.jpg
scan0012.jpg
scan0013.jpg

Had alot of fun and really brought back some memories. Really surprised I didn't pull a single double in the entire case so none of these are for trade or for sale.

Thanks for the look,
Brett

some great names in there for sure Brett, Nice stuff,

You did get the Big Bohn a couple of times though!!! LOL Cant go wrong with Don Carter , Petraglia, and all those great old names. Congrats. Pat

awesome pulls brett!!

roth, bluth, carter!! wow.

you got 2 guys that held the teams scoring record for forever, in bluth and carter. team budweiser held that scoring record for ages, and i personally know a few of the guys that bested their record. they bowl out in wilkes-barre, pa, my old stomping ground. kevin lickers, john chako and some others were on that team.
they eventually got bested by some other team from somewhere else i believe, but that is some accomplishment to beat a powerhouse team with carter and bluth on it.

congrats on all the auto's bud!!!!!

paul

Awesome stuff. I've been bowling since I was 8 and used to go and keep score for the pros when they were in town. Favorite hands down Johnny P.

Where's Guppy Troup? Always colorful and great with the fans. I had the pleasure of bowling with him in a pro-am back in the mid-80s in Columbus...

I bowled in a Pro-Am tournament with Parker Bohn III in 1984 he was a rookie on the tour and the time.

Had a chance to meet him about 3-4 years ago but I had to work :(

awesome pulls brett!!

roth, bluth, carter!! wow.

you got 2 guys that held the teams scoring record for forever, in bluth and carter. team budweiser held that scoring record for ages, and i personally know a few of the guys that bested their record. they bowl out in wilkes-barre, pa, my old stomping ground. kevin lickers, john chako and some others were on that team.
they eventually got bested by some other team from somewhere else i believe, but that is some accomplishment to beat a powerhouse team with carter and bluth on it.

congrats on all the auto's bud!!!!!

paul

Thanks Paul. I wasn't around in Carter and Bluth's heyday so you're kinda showing your age a bit :p Today 300s and 800s are common but not so much back then which in my eyes,make their accomplishments that much greater.

Awesome stuff. I've been bowling since I was 8 and used to go and keep score for the pros when they were in town. Favorite hands down Johnny P.

Bowled since I was 7 but I haven't bowled in the last 2 years. Only pros that bowl around here are the regional guys since I live in the boonies. Have met a few pros in person and all have been cool............except Walter Ray.

Great pulls Brett! Looks like a fun break for sure! Awesome stuff..

John

Whoa John,where did you come from? (and don't say your parents). Haven't seen ya in ages......hello there. It was a real fun break.

Very nice! Carter, Bluth, Salvino, Roth, and Holman are among my favs.

Mine too indicated by my smiley face :D

Where's Guppy Troup? Always colorful and great with the fans. I had the pleasure of bowling with him in a pro-am back in the mid-80s in Columbus...

Good question. There's guys like Guppy,Dick Ritger,Brian Voss,Norm Duke,Ernie Schlegel,Randy Pederson,Larry Laub and Bo Burton who don't have autographs in this stuff (that I know of). Most of the older greats are good with the fans and you really can't say that with most sports.

would ya believe my mom used to babysit guppy when he was little ? i've been told that he had a bit of a crush on her back in the day.....personally i've only met him once but he is among my friends on facebook :D

bblair - i didn't find guppy in any of the checklists for the set , but if you happen to have any extra base cards left over , i would love to get a couple of the following 4 guys :
ritchie allen
tommy jones
danny wiseman
george pappas

allen and jones are locals , i was a teammate for quite some time with one of wiseman's youth coaches , and pappas is still known to come down here for events from time to time

lol, ya, i'm gettin up there in age, 49, but only reason i know about the older guys is just reading and being interested enough to want to know about it. i missed alot of great players in different sports, so i read and watch and listen, so i can learn. sounds corny, lol

paul

would ya believe my mom used to babysit guppy when he was little ? i've been told that he had a bit of a crush on her back in the day.....personally i've only met him once but he is among my friends on facebook :D

bblair - i didn't find guppy in any of the checklists for the set , but if you happen to have any extra base cards left over , i would love to get a couple of the following 4 guys :
ritchie allen
tommy jones
danny wiseman
george pappas

allen and jones are locals , i was a teammate for quite some time with one of wiseman's youth coaches , and pappas is still known to come down here for events from time to time

Very cool. My high school coach was one of Kelly Kulick's coaches at the Ritger Academy and arranged to have her do a local clinic up here last summer. He invited me to stop by to meet her but I missed it and kinda regretting it.

I'll dig through what I have and shoot you a pm.

lol, ya, i'm gettin up there in age, 49, but only reason i know about the older guys is just reading and being interested enough to want to know about it. i missed alot of great players in different sports, so i read and watch and listen, so i can learn. sounds corny, lol

paul

Not corny at all and it's what makes this site so great. Unlike other sites,folks on here are very knowledgeable about the sports we enjoy and collect.

Busted my case last night. When I have time I'm going to compare what I pulled to your list. At first glance it looks very VERY similar, including 2 different of Holman, Webb, Aulby, Roth, Petraglia and I got Bohned twice too. Topper auto was also Oatman silver.

I believe there's 77 different players but is there a checklist of autos somewhere ?

I've looked and looked and can't find a checklist anywhere. I go on Rittenhouse's website and clicked on their PBA page and looks like they don't have one anymore. Thinking about emailing them asking if they have a checklist for this stuff.

Busted my case last night. When I have time I'm going to compare what I pulled to your list. At first glance it looks very VERY similar, including 2 different of Holman, Webb, Aulby, Roth, Petraglia and I got Bohned twice too. Topper auto was also Oatman silver.

I believe there's 77 different players but is there a checklist of autos somewhere ?

go to beckett and type 2008 rittenhouse bowling ... you should find everything you need as far as checklists go....

Last edited:
Here's the auto list. Not counting the two cuts and three multi sigs I only need Larry Laub to finish the set.

Archive Cut #1 Dick Weber
Archive Cut #2 Don JohnsonAU #/50
#1 Brad Angelo
#2 Parker Bohn III
#3 Joe Ciccone
#4 Tommy Delutz Jr.
#5 Mike DeVaney
#6 Mike Edwards
#7 Steve Jaros
#8 Jack Jurek
#9 Mika Koivuniemi
#10 Chris Loschetter
#11 Billy Oatman
#12 Tony Reyes
#13 Ryan Shafer
#14 Danny Wiseman
#15 Mark Roth/Walter Ray Williams Jr.
#16 Marshall Holman/Wayne Webb
#17 Walter Ray Williams Jr.#{Parker Bohn III#{Pete Weber#{Mark Roth
Legendary Moments #1 Glenn Allison
Legendary Moments #2 Barry Asher
Legendary Moments #3 Mike Aulby
Legendary Moments #4 Ray Bluth
Legendary Moments #5 Don Carter
Legendary Moments #6 Dave Davis
Legendary Moments #7 Dave Ferraro
Legendary Moments #8 Skee Foremsky
Legendary Moments #9 Billy Hardwick
Legendary Moments #10 Marshall Holman
Legendary Moments #11 Tommy Hudson
Legendary Moments #12 Dave Husted
Legendary Moments #13 Larry Laub
Legendary Moments #14 Mike McGrath
Legendary Moments #15 George Pappas
Legendary Moments #16 Johnny Petraglia
Legendary Moments #17 Mark Roth
Legendary Moments #18 Carmen Salvino
Legendary Moments #19 Teata Semiz
Legendary Moments #20 Harry Smith
Legendary Moments #21 Dave Soutar
Legendary Moments #22 Wayne Webb
PBA Legends #1 Glenn Allison
PBA Legends #2 Barry Asher
PBA Legends #3 Mike Aulby
PBA Legends #4 Ray Bluth
PBA Legends #5 Don Carter
PBA Legends #6 Dave Davis
PBA Legends #7 Dave Ferraro
PBA Legends #8 Skee Foremsky
PBA Legends #9 Billy Hardwick
PBA Legends #10 Marshall Holman
PBA Legends #11 Tommy Hudson
PBA Legends #12 Dave Husted
PBA Legends #13 Mike McGrath
PBA Legends #14 George Pappas
PBA Legends #15 Johnny Petraglia
PBA Legends #16 Mark Roth
PBA Legends #17 Carmen Salvino
PBA Legends #18 Teata Semiz
PBA Legends #19 Harry Smith
PBA Legends #20 Dave Soutar
PBA Legends #21 Wayne Webb
Signature Moments #1 Brad Angelo
Signature Moments #2 Parker Bohn III
Signature Moments #3 Joe Ciccone
Signature Moments #4 Tommy Delutz Jr.
Signature Moments #5 Mike DeVaney
Signature Moments #6 Mike Edwards
Signature Moments #7 Steve Jaros
Signature Moments #8 Jack Jurek
Signature Moments #9 Mika Koivuniemi
Signature Moments #10 Chris Loschetter
Signature Moments #11 Tony Reyes
Signature Moments #12 Ryan Shafer
Signature Moments #13 Danny Wiseman
Signature Moments Silver #1 Don Carter #/50
Signature Moments Silver #2 Billy Oatman #/300

Aside from the 2 cuts,multi sigs and Carter case topper,I'm missing the Memorable Moments Laub too along with Allison Legends,PBA Reyes and Oatman and Signature Moments Koivuniemi.

Still pretty good to get that close to a set from a single case.

Thanks for finding the checklist!

Aside from the 2 cuts,multi sigs and Carter case topper,I'm missing the Memorable Moments Laub too along with Allison Legends,PBA Reyes and Oatman and Signature Moments Koivuniemi.

Still pretty good to get that close to a set from a single case.

Thanks for finding the checklist!

Yeah, I couldn't believe no doubles in first case for me too. Of course no Laub in second case was kind of discouraging. On a good note though, naturally I got two Oatman's as case toppers but the Carter /50 was in a pack.

Last edited: