Rodeo Cards 2 Box Break...Yes, I Said Rodeo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Was at a thrift store today and while browsing the board games I found two boxes tucked away in the corner. They were two sealed boxes of 1996 Crown Jewels Super Premium Rodeo cards. At $1.36 a box you know I had to give it a try.

Only a 77 card set so have at least one set I bet, maybe two. Got some Emerald base parallel cards, a handful of inserts (Dual Jewels, Interactive Redemption, Triple Gems) and did pull two on card autographs.

Kind of a fun break, at the least it's my most interesting one to date:)

I cant remember the guy who was on dancing with the stars a few years ago. He was a rodeo cowboy. Any idea who that was or if he is in that set? I know very vague questions but it just popped into my head when I was reading this. Thanks Matt

I cant remember the guy who was on dancing with the stars a few years ago. He was a rodeo cowboy. Any idea who that was or if he is in that set? I know very vague questions but it just popped into my head when I was reading this. Thanks Matt

Get any Ty Murray he dominated Rodeo in the Early-Mid 90's and he's married to Jewel

Pat, that was Ty Murray actually. He is in the set it looks like.