Roger Clemens Auto & Jose Bautista Auto both #/10 For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
We have these two auto's #/10 we are looking at trading possibly for nicer Mike Trout and Clayton Kershaw cards for our daughter's PC. We are not looking to trade these for a bunch of base cards and low end inserts, would want something nice in return as we have no problems keeping them in our collection.

I tried to get scans but can't get my scanner to work with me right now, may try to get pictures on phone or tablet if possible.

2008 UD Heroes Blue 123 Roger Clemens Auto/GU JSY (white w/blue stripe) #2/10

2013 Topps Chrome 94 Jose Bautista Auto/Jumbo Relic (blue/white/blue) #3/10

If i can get pics i will try to post them here. No idea of bv on these and not really sure what bv we are looking for on them. Just feeling out offers if any.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,

I have these Trouts and Kershaw - I would be interested in either, or both of the autos:

I can use the top 2 Trout cards and the Kershaw. What is the top Trout on the right hand side from?

Thanks,
Dennis

The top right hand Trout is a 2014 Topps Chrome All Time Rookies #US175 Mike Trout BV $40. They were refractor reprint inserts of Trout, Griffey, and other stars/legends. The Heritage Refractor is BV $30 and the Kershaw /25 is $60.

Dennis,

The Trout's are now gone - however, I did get this Kershaw Blue Refractor BV $150 in, would you be interested in it at all? I'm not sure of BV for the Clemens and Bautista - most Clemens seem to be in the $60-$100 range, and Bautista $40-$70 or so.

We can use it, was kinda figuring $100-125 on the Clemens and $60-75 on the Bautista. Lmk what you think.

Thanks,
Dennis

what do you need for this? and do you have pic"
2008 UD Heroes Blue 123 Roger Clemens Auto/GU JSY (white w/blue stripe) #2/10

I do have a pic if i can get it posted. May have a deal posted in a bit for them both.

Thanks,
Dennis