Roger Clemens want list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocketman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking for the following Roger Clemens cards! No trade too small! Thanks for looking! Rich

96 Upper Deck Diamond Desting GOLD #DD11
96 Score Summitt Above & Beyond #152
97 Donruss Limited Exposure Non-Glossy #124
97 Pacific Light Blue #35
97 SPx Steel #50
97 topps Stars Always Mint #50
98 Aurora Pennant Fever Copper #21
98 Collectors Choice Retail Jumbo #2
98 Collector Choice Golden Jubilee 5x7
98 Donruss Collections Leaf #56
98 Donruss Collections Preferred Field Box #565
98 Donruss Collections Preferred Grandstand #732
98 Donruss Collections Leaf #366
98 Donruss Prized Collections Preferred Fieldbox #565
98 Donruss Prized Collections Preferred Grandstand #732
98 Donruss Signature #21
98 Finest Mystery Finest Jose Cruz #11
98 Pacific Online Web Cards Winners #780
98 Pinnacle Mint Coins Copper
98 Pinnacle Powere Pack Jumbos #3
98 Pinnacle Power Pack Jumbos Sample #3
98 Sports Ill Extra Edition #179
98 Sport Illustrated Then & Now #53
98 Topps Stars RED #136
99 Bowman Chrome GOLD #278
99 Finest Complements #C3
99 Finest Refractors #151
99 Finest Team Finest Blue Refractor #TF7
99 Finest Team Finest GOLD Refractor #TF7
99 Finest Team Finest RED Refractor #TF7
99 Paramount Copper #158
99 Paramount RED #158
99 Revolution Tripleheader Tiers #26 1,2,3
99 Skybox Premium Star Rubies #293
99 Stadium Club First Day Issue #96
99 Stadium Club First Day Issue #319
99 Topps Chrome Refractors #460
99 Topps Record Numbers GOLD #RN8
99 Topps Star #18
99 Topps Star One Star FOIL #18
99 Topps Superchrome Refractor #1
99 Upper Deck Crowning Glory #CG1
99 Upper Deck MVP Gold Script #144
99 Upper Deck MVP Silver Script #144
99 Upper Deck Powerdeck MVP Aux AM6
99 Upper Deck Retro #56
99 Upper Deck Throwback Attack Level 2 #T4
99 Upper Deck Ultimate Victory Parallel #73

Hey Tom! Sorry for the delay! I couldn't find the 03 Topps Vintage because it is actually Upper Deck. Not sure what the BV would be for the embossed????? Any help there? What/who do u collect??? I super collect the "Rocket" but don't like to pay much over the common card for the "embossed" as there is no listed BV and it is simply a stamped card. Thanks, Rich

Rocketman, I collect these for my Grandsons Jeter and Trout. That Clemens card is a very Tuff pull, and some of them book ,but most of the lowered stamped ones are N/A in value, I remember what some of these were selling on Ebay was good sale values. I would not trade a scarce Embossed card of Clemens for a common card as that is really not a good trade offer. These Embossed cards are nothing like 2014,2015 Topps Buybacks which have a Anniversary Logo 75Th or Topps Original Logo, on cards that are at times shakey in condition. These cards are actually Embossed which is really a lot neater to look at. I appreciate your opinion on your value of the card also, This cards are listed under Topps 2003 Embossed I have no idea of what you mean by Upper Deck you confused me. ? Tom

Hey Tom! Thanks for the input!! I went to Beckett Online and did find the TOPPS Embossed listed. There was like (10-15???) cards - I guess a sub-set?? Confusion still lies with the Baseball Beckett price guide. It does not show this Topps card. That is why I looked at Upper Deck as I know they made a "Vintage" card. Thus, I mentioned UD to you. I also was confused because I have cards of his in the 90's that were "embossed" at card shows. They would stamp the card with the "city" where the card show took place (something like that). I have maybe 4-5 cards from the 90's. So, maybe u can now understand my confusion. I can't find a price on these? Thanks, Rich

Rocketman ,if you go to Ebay type in 2003 Topps Embossed and it will provide Photos of various Embossed cards and some are very high in value, depending on how many of that specific card in that specific year were Embossed . Once you look at these you will have a better idea of what I am talking about, Tom
[email protected]

Found it! OH! Did u pull this card out of a Topps pack? Nice card. Looks to be a high end card. I'll have to pass right now. Thanks for the help!! I'll keep this PM and maybe later I'll get back to you. Thanks again! Rich

Rich, yes I did pull it along with a few others Nolan Ryan, Mattingly,Clemens,Puckett.
Glad I could help you, These cards were hard to find as I didnt know about them till my commons were traded away. Tom

Wow! Good catch! You could have traded them as commons! Ok Tom hopefully we'll get together at a later date. Happy collecting!!!!! Rich