Roger Dean Stadium/Pujols question?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeefreak211

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I am going to the Marlins-Cardinals spring training game April 1st.. My first time at that park. I have a few questions.

1. Where should I go for autographs? (before/after game- near dugout, outfield, player parking lot, etc..) ?

2. Does Albert Pujols sign? If so where is best time and spot to try and get him?

Any other suggestions/tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Austin

Not sure where to go and get autos, but I know Pujols RARELY signs and when he does he usually signs everything in black sharpie.

The berm is the best place to go but you have to have a ticket for that section. I've got Pujols a few times and none of them are in black sharpie.

I haven't been there for a game in a few years so I couldn't tell you the best spot to get Pujols. Most guys will sign out by the berm but I don't think Pujols does.

I'm sure you don't have a ticket for the berm so find a spot down the first base/right field line before the game.

usually right in the corner near the TV/audio guys on field level next to the dugout is best, but I haven't been to your specific stadium

usually right in the corner near the TV/audio guys on field level next to the dugout is best, but I haven't been to your specific stadium

This is a Spring Training stadium. It is totally diffenent than getting autos during the regular season at Big League Parks

oh wow this one was right up my ally, sorry so very late. but ya dan is right the berm is the only place he signs at roger dean, and the black sharpie things is not true what so ever as i have about 8 items in blue from last season alone, and he does switch to pens for balls. how did it go when you came here btw

I was one of the first few in the park.. Pujols was by the dugout talking with another guy and said he can't sign right now.. never got him nor Mcgwire.

I got there 9:50 by right field gate and Wainwright was signing, but I got my ball and pen out and he was just leaving- said he had to go.
Someone told me Mcgwire just signed for everyone too. :/

Here is what I got:
*All balls are OMLB's*

Uggla sweet spot and side pocket auto balls
Uggla card auto
Corey Madden SS auto ball
Tony Larussa auto card
Chris Coghlan SS auto ball, card
Gaby Sanchez SS auto ball, ticket stub
Andrew Miller auto ticket stub
Brian Sanches auto ticket stub

Got all of the autos besides Uggla,Madden,Larussa at the Marlins parking lot.

Conine was signing but I didnt have any cards for him to sign.