Ronald Acuna Jr. for trade--Traded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2022 Donruss Maevels Ronald Acuna Jr. Red #ered 122/149 BV 60.00---Looking for a nice Trout or Griffey of equal value
I am interested and may have a Griffey to offer but when I pull up my Beckett price guide the pricing is all screwed up and I can't tell
what the BV is on them.

The reg. aCuna is 40.00 per becket price. The one #ered to 149 is 1.5 tikmes which is 60.00
Understand, but my Beckett price guide is all screwed up with the BV part. In total of all my Griffey cards it is telling
me I have $48,000.00 in BV of his cards. So need to verify what I might have in the $60.00 range.

Lets see what you will offer me. That Acuna is really a nice card.

Here are a few

1999 Upper Deck Ovation Major Production #S5 Ken Griffey Jr. $40.00

1994 Ultra On-Base Leaders #6 Ken Griffey Jr. $40.00

2006 Topps Gold #387 Ken Griffey Jr. $20.00

1996 SPx Gold #55 Ken Griffey Jr. $20.00

1998 Leaf Rookies and Stars Major League Hard Drives #4 Ken Griffey Jr. $20.00

1999 Upper Deck Retro Old School/New School #S1 Ken Griffey Jr. $20.00

1997 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. Highlight Reels #5 Ken Griffey Jr./Postseason Power $20.00

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Spectrum Swatches Blue #SSKG Ken Griffey Jr. $20.00

2014 Panini Prizm Prizms Camo #155 Ken Griffey Jr. $20.00

I would trade you for these 2.

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Spectrum Swatches Blue #SSKG Ken Griffey Jr. $20.00​

2014 Panini Prizm Prizms Camo #155 Ken Griffey Jr. $20.00​

I can do that but any chance you can add something for the difference since one card is a relic card.

Man, I have an observation for you. I started collecting cards when I was 13 years old and now I'm 68 so I guess that's about 55 years. I have always used the Becket when pricing cards Now over the years I've seen a ton of cards go up as well as go down. In 1989 the Griffey RC was 150.00. I watched it go down to 50.00 and now it is back up to 120.00. Last year Mike Trout Unleashed started out at 10.00, got up tp a 100.00 and now it books at 50.00 which is great because I got it for 10.00 in trade. I guess what I'm trying to say no matter what I always go by the Becket. Now I just bought this book yesterday for 10.00 and it says it's good through August 2. In the book, right now, cause I'm looking at it, says that card is worth 60.00. And believe me I am in no way questioning your integerty. Now I know that the Beckett is not a Bible but it is the best thing I can use to do my dealings. Even though I believe in the Beckett I was just trying to meet you half way. If you want to do the deal as is just LMK, if not no bad feelings on this end.
I learned along time ago not to get to excited about cards, after all they're just cardboard and plastic and not worth getting upset over. Thanx, Alex

Man, I have an observation for you. I started collecting cards when I was 13 years old and now I'm 68 so I guess that's about 55 years. I have always used the Becket when pricing cards Now over the years I've seen a ton of cards go up as well as go down. In 1989 the Griffey RC was 150.00. I watched it go down to 50.00 and now it is back up to 120.00. Last year Mike Trout Unleashed started out at 10.00, got up tp a 100.00 and now it books at 50.00 which is great because I got it for 10.00 in trade. I guess what I'm trying to say no matter what I always go by the Becket. Now I just bought this book yesterday for 10.00 and it says it's good through August 2. In the book, right now, cause I'm looking at it, says that card is worth 60.00. And believe me I am in no way questioning your integerty. Now I know that the Beckett is not a Bible but it is the best thing I can use to do my dealings. Even though I believe in the Beckett I was just trying to meet you half way. If you want to do the deal as is just LMK, if not no bad feelings on this end.
I learned along time ago not to get to excited about cards, after all they're just cardboard and plastic and not worth getting upset over. Thanx, Alex
I mostly agree with you. It seems you buy the magazine. I purchase Becketts on line price guide which is more accurate in pricing.
I have the Trout RC. at one time it BV'd at $2000 now it is at $1200.00. So I have seen my up and downs on pricing on cards. I will still do the trade
and you can post it up.