Rookie Draft discussion:2007 ROOKIE DRAFT WILL BE MONDAY 3/5/12 7:30 central

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron, Since it is a shorter draft the live should go a alot quicker, I would like to do 4 rounds live an dlet the comp do the last 4 rounds, Then I can run the sim quickly and get an update out right after the draft.

I understand that Monday will not work perfectly for everyone, but no day will and based on me having to run the draft, Monday ended up working better for me as my schedule unfolded.

Anyone not able to attend (or wanting to send a list for backup) will need to PM it to Nick. You can use the in-game pool to research, but you will have to type out the name and position and order the players exactly how you want want them selected.

4 rounds x 30 teams = 120 players on the list guarantees every selection...given most teams have different lists, I would recommend 75 players to cover all 4 rounds. Be sure to get them to Nick as soon as you can, because the prep time takes a while when running these things.

Cory

I am out of town and cannot access the sim league. I will be unable to attend on Monday. Can I access the league's draft pool through this site?

Have we decided where the draft will be held: AIM or The Bench chat room?

EDIT: never mind. Just saw answer in other thread that we'll be using Bench chat room.

Last edited:
I now know for sure that I will not be able to make the draft, have a meeting that night I can't get out of...

I have PM'd my draft list.

- Chris

Have we decided where the draft will be held: AIM or The Bench chat room?

EDIT: never mind. Just saw answer in other thread that we'll be using Bench chat room.

Am I the only one that can't find this other thread, I'm very lost right now. Can someone copy/paste it here so I can figure out what in the H. E. Double hockey sticks is a goin on.?? :)

Nick , are you running a regular sim right after the draft? and then another one on Tuesday? I am not sure I will have access to my laptop long enough on Tuesday to move guys from Ir, trades , etc. Just curious , I am not sure how this is going to run. thanks Pat

No, Sorry about that, Will not be running a sim after the draft, I will have to sim 3 days to the draft, run the draft and then I will update the league file. that way people can move players around if they need to.

Will run post draft sim on Wednesday 5:00 PM central deadline.