ROOSTER IS OUR WINNER! Third Sunday of Advent Contest! CONTEST IS CLOSED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Numbers selected: 4, 10, 12, 19, 22, 24, 33, 37, 38, 42, 45, 48, 57, 66.

Thanks for the guesses friends, today is a new day, so everyone gets a new guess!

Blessings,

Kevin

Second guess, new day... #3 please. Another bright spot is community... this summer, while not a bright spot, my wife and I were evacuated due to the wildfires here. Our block was spared on account of 3 firefighters that live a few houses away. They posted up and dug in, repelling the fire as it came right next to all our houses. It's a small town, and while I didn't lose my dwelling, everybody knows someone who lost everything to the fire.... people have come together to provide meals, clothing and other amenities.

Second guess, new day... #3 please. Another bright spot is community... this summer, while not a bright spot, my wife and I were evacuated due to the wildfires here. Our block was spared on account of 3 firefighters that live a few houses away. They posted up and dug in, repelling the fire as it came right next to all our houses. It's a small town, and while I didn't lose my dwelling, everybody knows someone who lost everything to the fire.... people have come together to provide meals, clothing and other amenities.

Rooster, you picked not only the winning number, but also shared an amazing story! So sad that people have lost so much, but what a blessing that your neighbors were able to use their skills to fight the fire. Also awesome that people have taken care of one another in the aftermath, that is a true bright spot, as our society appears as a whole to focus much less on a community feel. What a blessing for those who did lose their homes in the fire.

I will post, and God bless you and your family!

Kevin

I was going to post this video in the Music Playlist topic in the Back Room but in honor of T Rooster winning the contest I'll post it here!

Alice In Chains - Rooster (Official HD Video) - YouTube

I can't be the only person here who thinks of this fantastic song whenever I see his username on this board, can I?

"Yeah, They come to ***** the Rooster.........You know he ain't gonna die!"

I'm so happy to hear your house was spared during the wildfires. A house fire is my greatest fear, bar none so I cannot imagine the relief you felt when things turned out OK for you. Congrats on winning and thanks for the contest Kevin!

I was going to post this video in the Music Playlist topic in the Back Room but in honor of T Rooster winning the contest I'll post it here!

Alice In Chains - Rooster (Official HD Video) - YouTube

I can't be the only person here who thinks of this fantastic song whenever I see his username on this board, can I?

"Yeah, They come to ***** the Rooster.........You know he ain't gonna die!"

I'm so happy to hear your house was spared during the wildfires. A house fire is my greatest fear, bar none so I cannot imagine the relief you felt when things turned out OK for you. Congrats on winning and thanks for the contest Kevin!

Gotta love some Jerry Cantrell!

Thanks for your kind words, Jeff! Got another contest coming up on Sunday!!

Blessings,

Kevin