Royal set hit 09-30-09...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kugelmanco

MVP
5.00 star(s)
went over 16% on the set :cool:

Joe Simpson
4681 Jefferson Township Ln
Marietta GA 30066

thanks RHauch!

2/1...signed my protective index card (always a bonus :D )

joesimpsonic.jpg

joesimpson.jpg

Thanks! and happy TTM'ing

Congrats! :)

What do you use to display your index cards? I have all mine in a drawer and can't remember who some of them are now, haha. Is there a way to put them in binders so you can label them?

Congrats! :)

What do you use to display your index cards? I have all mine in a drawer and can't remember who some of them are now, haha. Is there a way to put them in binders so you can label them?

thanks!
i do keep them in binders in those photo sleeves, i don't have too many so i don't have them labeled any way. right now i can remember who they all are, but if i start accumulating more i can see how labeling and storing them better is needed.

Great sig! I always write the players name on the back of the card in small letters as soon as I get it so I don't have to play the "match the ic sig to the cards" game. Works well for me. Congrats, Pat

I write their name in pencil in the bottom right corner on the back and put them in a non-adhesive photo album