Ryan Zimmerman Super Collection,Plz Give Suggestions CHECK IT OUT!All Pics In Thread

greengrizzle

4.90 star(s)
FINALLY ZIMMERMAN IS LIVING TO HIS POTENTIAL, CHECK MY COLLECTION OUT IF YA WANT, SCAN HEAVY BUT VERY ENJOYABLE

****UPDATE $50 Reward to find this card!!!!! 2007 Upperdeck Ryan Zimmerman Series 2 #1015 Black Printing Plate********
I just wanted to share and show everyone my Ryan Zimmerman Collection. Ive had some nice pick ups in the past couple months and ive gotten time to update my bucket. I have pretty much traded and sold my whole collection in addition to spending lots of money to get all my zimmermans.

updated 9/26/09,

This card doesnt exsist!!!! 2007 Topps Milestones Ryan Zimmerman AUTO Blank Back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Great looking collection! Don't know if you make the Super Collector Status, the requirements are posted on another board. I'll see if I can provide you with the link. Best regards, David

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
Great collection! As for the SC status, just turn in your application and let us mods decide. Be sure to give us all your stats and information.

:D
Jason

greengrizzle

4.90 star(s)
i know i have tried and tried for years to make super collector status....and i never make it...i mean i dont even compare to the people that have 3000 of 7000 card ever produced..... or something like that... i mean then you actually take a look at how many i have of all the zimmerman cards out there...beckett counts 1/1s and what not.....while i have almost every single auto ever made of him....im still missing quite a few...but i have all the main ones for his 2005 calling up and then alot of the key cards anyone should have of the player they like....ill submit it again....id love to see finally me calssified as the only super collector of ryan zimmerman ive ever seen!...ill be a 1/1, lol

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi! I have a Zimmerman Gold refractors 5/50 from the 2007 Bowman Chrome available for trade. If you need it, let me know. Looking for Frank Thomas cards. Best regards, David

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
I have these Zimmermans if you need them

06 Artifacts #99
06 Fleer #228 (2)
06 Topps Turkey Red Gray/White/Black/Red
07 Topps Moments&Milestones black #67 120 hits 24/29
07 Topps Moments&Milestones #67 14 hits 7/150
07 Topps Heritage #98
07 Topps Turkey Red Chrome #127 1175/1999

Let me know if you need anything-Would be looking for anything in my sig in return

David

theplasticman

5.00 star(s)
i know i have tried and tried for years to make super collector status....and i never make it...i mean i dont even compare to the people that have 3000 of 7000 card ever produced..... or something like that... i mean then you actually take a look at how many i have of all the zimmerman cards out there...beckett counts 1/1s and what not.....while i have almost every single auto ever made of him....im still missing quite a few...but i have all the main ones for his 2005 calling up and then alot of the key cards anyone should have of the player they like....ill submit it again....id love to see finally me calssified as the only super collector of ryan zimmerman ive ever seen!...ill be a 1/1, lol

Just keep picking stuff up as you can. Make your checklist and start crossing them off!