Schedule collectors club?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubman1941

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone know of a schedule collectors club? I have some Minor League skeds I would like to part with. A number of years ago I went to a schedule meet with a friend who wanted some company on the drive. People just left their skeds in rooms and others came around and took what they needed and left any they wanted to part with. I never found out if this was common place or not and have never seen an ad for one.
Thanks.

Im a member of Skednet on Yahoo Groups.Check it out.Lots of good people and collectors there.

Im a member of Skednet on Yahoo Groups.Check it out.Lots of good people and collectors there.

Jeb, Thanks. I have sent an email to skednets but don't know what will happen to it. If I read correctly one has to be a member for x amount of time before they can do anything. I only have a few boxes I am interested in either trading for Cubs or to send with a little postage help. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I have been volunteering on a Habitat house and we wee pushed to get it done by today.
Thanks again.